Minnesota
✟214,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ocal-gop-office-in-central-florida-vandalized
I am deeply concerned that the White House is riling up their base by the name-calling and negative portrayal of those who have different political opinions. We have seen the violence from the left in our major cities and it could happen again if the White House doesn't stop. The vandals in Florida may just be the beginning.
In Texas Antifa was out in support of exposing young children to drag queens, if you haven't seen the photos to me it looks like they are prepared for violence:
Armed Antifa Members Guard Drag Show for Kids in North Texas - Texas Scorecard

• Informative
Reactions: St_Worm2

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I am deeply concerned that the White House is riling up their base by the name-calling and negative portrayal of those who have different political opinions.

I'm curious, you seem to be one-sided. Was it okay when it was the previous president and members of his staff or even current GOP representatives doing it?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Right of center open carry: just good Americans peacefully exercising their rights, what are you do worried about?

Left of center open carry: they’re ready for violence! Help!

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm curious, you seem to be one-sided. Was it okay when it was the previous president and members of his staff or even current GOP representatives doing it?
I don't think they are comparable. Calling all Republicans fascists and shouting out that a Supreme Court justice will pay the price is a lot different than telling people to go over to the Capitol "peacefully and patriotically." But so much time has been spent on supposed conservative violence why object to an article detailing left wing violence?

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ocal-gop-office-in-central-florida-vandalized
I am deeply concerned that the White House is riling up their base by the name-calling and negative portrayal of those who have different political opinions. We have seen the violence from the left in our major cities and it could happen again if the White House doesn't stop. The vandals in Florida may just be the beginning.
In Texas Antifa was out in support of exposing young children to drag queens, if you haven't seen the photos to me it looks like they are prepared for violence:
Armed Antifa Members Guard Drag Show for Kids in North Texas - Texas Scorecard
This part of Antifa is perverted.

If urban is left, and rural is right, are the suburbs in between? The DC area suburbs voted Democrat much of the time. That area is one of the wealthiest in America. LA and San Francisco have some of the highest home prices in the nation. California is Democrat.

Work from home is changing where people live and work.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't think they are comparable. Calling all Republicans fascists and shouting out that a Supreme Court justice will pay the price is a lot different than telling people to go over to the Capitol "peacefully and patriotically." But so much time has been spent on supposed conservative violence why object to an article detailing left wing violence?

You are in some serious denial about what the previous administration had said, continues to say and what the current GOP representatives are saying.

But hey, if it helps you sleep at night keep on keeping on.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Left of center open carry: they’re ready for violence! Help!

It seems more like:

Far right response to leftist self-defense: "They are ready for *my* violence. No fair."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,454.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It seems more like:

Far right response to leftist self-defense: "They are ready for *my* violence. No fair."
I don't think spraying vulgar phrases on an unattended object counts as self defense.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't think spraying vulgar phrases on an unattended object counts as self defense.
That’s talking about the second outrage, leftists using their second amendment rights.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This part of Antifa is perverted.
No, it isn't. The kids who attended the brunch did so accompanied by a parent or guardian and they had paid for tickets.

If urban is left, and rural is right, are the suburbs in between? The DC area suburbs voted Democrat much of the time. That area is one of the wealthiest in America. LA and San Francisco have some of the highest home prices in the nation. California is Democrat.
Suburbia seems to be split along gender lines, especially with Trump and after the recent overturning of Roe v Wade.

Work from home is changing where people live and work.
Yes, it allows people to live in more affordable locales, providing there is decent internet.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
All vandalism is deplorable, but at least antifa er... the anarchists showed proper respect for the logo.

upload_2022-8-30_12-24-13.png

Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I am deeply concerned that the White House is riling up their base by the name-calling and negative portrayal of those who have different political opinions.
This is so funny, after enduring all these years of Trump name calling and negative portrayal of all is political and personal opponents.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is so funny, after enduring all these years of Trump name calling and negative portrayal of all is political and personal opponents.
What was it they kept saying about feelings, oh yeah…..

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That’s talking about the second outrage, leftists using their second amendment rights.

Are you now of the opinion that carrying AR-15s around young children to intimidate (and possibly use deadly force against) anyone who might disagree with those exposing children to sexual perversion is ok?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Are you now of the opinion that carrying AR-15s around young children to intimidate (and possibly use deadly force against) anyone who might disagree with those exposing children to sexual perversion is ok?

The word in the OP is "guard" [the event].

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The word in the OP is "guard" [the event].

But definitions of words are fluid. Many are outdated and could use revision due to the evolution of the political landscape.

Upvote 0