Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The condo that collapsed in Florida fell INTO ITS OWN FOOTPRINT!!!

This is IMPOSSIBLE! I heard that mini-nukes that produced no radiation were used to bring it down by the Deep State, with DeSantis' knowledge and support, because a person who was going to provide evidence that Trump is a pedophile was staying there.
This goes deep! People are saying this is the worst cover-up ever!

Last edited:

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Brought to you by the same people who claim the world is flat...Good grief, their is much easier less conspicuous ways to take out someone..............Just ask the Clintons

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Brought to you by the same people who claim the world is flat...Good grief, their is much easier less conspicuous ways to take out someone..............Just ask the Clintons
Interesting - you respond to a conspiracy claim by using another conspiracy claim.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
That's also just about the most absurd conspiracy theory I've ever heard.

In a strange way, though, you have to give the inventor some credit for packing a number different politically-motivated accusations into a single story line, one that you were able to summarize in one sentence! Now...that's efficiency!

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Actually it was done by renegade Romulans who simply beamed out key sections of the structural supports.

Why is unclear at this point, but an interspecies love triangle or trafficing of chocolate which acts as a drug in some alien races are the theories at this time.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Interesting - you respond to a conspiracy claim by using another conspiracy claim.
Similarly ridiculous conspiracy theories. That was the point, I'm sure.

Now, on the other hand, if in order to defame Trump, the alleged conspiracy had been something like Trump colluding with Putin to defeat the Democratic Party candidate for President, it would still have been nonsense, but at least the story would have been theoretically possible.

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the replies so far!
2 observations:

1. People seemed to think I was serious. That tells me that you have seen claims like this (not on this specific topic, but more generally) and believe that people do actually think things like the OP. And that is sad.

2. Some folks can't help but defend a false messiah...

As an aside, I got the mini-nukes with no radiation from a Christian on another forum a few years ago wrt the WTC.
He was 100% serious, claimed Mossad agents brought in radiationless mini-nukes, detonated them in the basement of the WTC, and were able to direct the explosive force up through the buildings to 'exit' at the points and times when the planes hit.

I informed him that claiming nukes can be radiation-free is like saying fire is not hot. He chided for not thinking "the government" had not developed such weapons.

Keep it coming!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Space rail gun wouldn't leave any radiation, any for of nuke would have a radiation footprint.
Space rail guns are the best.
Of course, they are kinetic in nature and would not have been able to produce the sorts of damage observed when the planes his.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Well those in power have so much advanced technology many people have no idea, so destroying building like that obviously have something to do with those people. They are not really even trying to cover their tracks but it’s intentionally obvious. And this is not the only thing they have done, those in power do many other disasters aswell.

• Informative
Reactions: tas8831
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
He was 100% serious, claimed Mossad agents brought in radiationless mini-nukes, detonated them in the basement of the WTC, and were able to direct the explosive force up through the buildings to 'exit' at the points and times when the planes hit.

That is completely ridiculous on every level. Mossad would have just used the Jewish Space Laser.

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well those in power have so much advanced technology many people have no idea, so destroying building like that obviously have something to do with those people. They are not really even trying to cover their tracks but it’s intentionally obvious. And this is not the only thing they have done, those in power do many other disasters aswell.
Um.... OK....

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well those in power have so much advanced technology many people have no idea

And that is what the mini-nuke dork said as well...
so destroying building like that obviously have something to do with those people. They are not really even trying to cover their tracks but it’s intentionally obvious. And this is not the only thing they have done, those in power do many other disasters aswell.

Let me guess - you "did your research"?

You think THE GUBMINT can produce nuclear weapons that produce no radiation? Let's see your "research" on that!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The condo that collapsed in Florida fell INTO ITS OWN FOOTPRINT!!!

This is IMPOSSIBLE! I heard that mini-nukes that produced no radiation were used to bring it down by the Deep State, with DeSantis' knowledge and support, because a person who was going to provide evidence that Trump is a pedophile was staying there.
This goes deep! People are saying this is the worst cover-up ever!
That is so funny..... But, it is in the conspiracy theory area... so have at it.

Do you think that, if Trump was guilty of anything at all... that they would not have found it in 5 years of searching this mans history and actions with a fine tooth comb.. even making stuff up?

I mean really.. They even impeached him twice and found nothing. The Russia, Russia, Russia.. was a fraud too.
His taxes? Seriously.. If a man of his wealth and income was out of line with the IRS.. They would be all over him like they did Willy Nelson..

The whole "fell into it's footprint" however.... Is exactly like the twin towers.. It just proves that it was well planned and done by experts. They just forgot about the planes this time.

You know, the super planes that are made of some new aluminum that can fly through structural steel....

If they wanted to take out a "whistle blower" they don't take down an entire building. It's a double tap to the chest and one to the head.

Or, they commit suicide.. two shots to the back of the head with a shotgun.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the replies so far!
2 observations:

1. People seemed to think I was serious. That tells me that you have seen claims like this (not on this specific topic, but more generally) and believe that people do actually think things like the OP. And that is sad.

2. Some folks can't help but defend a false messiah...

As an aside, I got the mini-nukes with no radiation from a Christian on another forum a few years ago wrt the WTC.

I informed him that claiming nukes can be radiation-free is like saying fire is not hot. He chided for not thinking "the government" had not developed such weapons.

Keep it coming!
There is some speculation that "they"... you know the "they" that does everything... That "they" have a weapon that turns steal and other solids to dust.

This explains why a building like each of the Twin Towers, not only fell at "free fall speed"... but fell straight down into their footprints and.... the rubble was no where near the pile of scrap steel and concrete and other things like wood, drywall, desks, flooring, wire, shelving, glass and all the material that it would have taken to construct buildings of that height and stature...

Just look at the amount of dust pluming out from the towers as they came down.

Much closer to reality than "a plane hit it and it fell straight down".

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's also just about the most absurd conspiracy theory I've ever heard.

In a strange way, though, you have to give the inventor some credit for packing a number different politically-motivated accusations into a single story line, one that you were able to summarize in one sentence! Now...that's efficiency!
I learned from the most practiced!

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Similarly ridiculous conspiracy theories. That was the point, I'm sure.

Now, on the other hand, if in order to defame Trump, the alleged conspiracy had been something like Trump colluding with Putin to defeat the Democratic Party candidate for President, it would still have been nonsense, but at least the story would have been theoretically possible.
OK...

trump-women-sisters-ss01.jpg

Upvote 0