Florida boss killed for supporting Trump?

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Obama signed into law the ability to declare individuals under martial law, and arrested indefinitely without ever receiving representation or due process. ACLU sued him for the unconstitutionality and alarming violations to a person's rights concerning that. But they lost. This is still enacted btw.

Obama ordered drone strikes on American citizens without due process or the knowledge of congress.

Obama ordered thousands of strikes without congressional approval.

Obama used IRS and other federal organizations to target political rivals.

He came out unscathed.
Unscathed, but highly contested - with humor and good grace intact.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Unscathed, but highly contested - with humor and good grace intact.

He knew he couldn't get touched. He was the deep states man. He had also set everything up for HRC once she would have been given the office. She wasn't going to investigate him.

Let's look at this this way. Trump sees the 'Isis Bride' as a threat to America. Born and raised in Alabama. Trump denies her citizenship, and disallows her reentry into America. Dems lose their minds.
upload_2020-1-25_18-16-7.png

Obama has the (((CIA))) drone strike 4 americans that left in similar fashion.
upload_2020-1-25_18-14-34.png

Mind you.... Obama had the Central Intelligence Agency assassinating American citizens, outside of the theater of war. In yemen. Not Iraq. The CIA is not a branch of the military. Why was Obama allowed to order the CIA to conduct some 200 strikes?

The John Warner Defense act, and Indefinite Detention.

The president has the authority to declare Americans under martial law as a terrorist, and engage them under the laws of armed combat. That is what Obama wrote into American law.

You good with that?

Trump kills Soleimani, a internationally known terrorist, and Dems lose their minds. Obama kills American citizens without due process? Not a problem.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He knew he couldn't get touched. He was the deep states man.
That's conspiracy nonsense. He was scrupulous about following the law - which he was well versed in, having taught it.

He had also set everything up for HRC once she would have been given the office. She wasn't going to investigate him.
Presidents don't investigate former presidents, historically speaking. It is also usually not up to the president to investigate anyone - that is what the FBI is for.

Let's look at this this way. Trump sees the 'Isis Bride' as a threat to America. Born and raised in Alabama. Trump denies her citizenship, and disallows her reentry into America. Dems lose their minds.
I don't think "Dems" lost their minds.

Obama has the (((CIA))) drone strike 4 americans that left in similar fashion.

Mind you.... Obama had the Central Intelligence Agency assassinating American citizens, outside of the theater of war. In yemen. Not Iraq. The CIA is not a branch of the military. Why was Obama allowed to order the CIA to conduct some 200 strikes?
I don't know the law with regards to this, but I'm pretty sure Obama consulted his Cabinet as to whether he did have the authority.

The John Warner Defense act,
Well, there you go. That was passed by Congress and signed into law by Bush Jr.

and Indefinite Detention.

The president has the authority to declare Americans under martial law as a terrorist, and engage them under the laws of armed combat. That is what Obama wrote into American law.
You say that Obama wrote that into American law...did he pressure Congress - which does the law writing in this country - for this or did he sign the act presented to him?

You good with that?
No.

Trump kills Soleimani, a internationally known terrorist, and Dems lose their minds. Obama kills American citizens without due process? Not a problem.
Yeah, I've always thought it wrong that assassinating politicians, soldiers and police carries a higher penalty than killing ordinary citizens.

However, you have not made the case that Obama was uncontested or that Donald John should not take criticism with grace.

• Prayers
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

You good with that?

Have you considered that perhaps giving people the ability to decide who is an isn’t a terrorist and that meaning they can apparently just be murdered without any legal impediment might be the problem here?

The US has apparently decided that it can just murder anyone it likes, no matter what country they are in, who what nationality they are, just be first adding them to a list of ‘terrorists’ that they themselves determine.

If literally any other country on earth tried that, they’d be at war in a week, but because of the US’s massive military power, currently no-one is able to stop them. This doesn’t mean it’s either ethical or wise however. Soleimani was a senior member of another counties government and your country murdered him. Does that sound like a path you really want people to start going down?

Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Have you considered that perhaps giving people the ability to decide who is an isn’t a terrorist and that meaning they can apparently just be murdered without any legal impediment might be the problem here?

That is why I have been bringing it up for nearly two decades. Since Bush's second term.

Soleimani was a senior member of another counties government and your country murdered him.

Two things of importance to note. Solimoni was an internationally known and declared terrorist. America is not the only nation that had him listed as a terrorist.

Second, we are still at war with his terrorist group/faction. Seeing that he is a member of a warring faction as a member of their fighting force, ie the military; he is as fair of game as the soldiers he commanded. From private to the highest rank. None of them are civilians. All of them can be targeted.

Members of the military are KIA, not murdered. If a bomb kills soldiers in battle, regardless of rank, that is not murder.

Does that sound like a path you really want people to start going down?

We were on that path. I have no hope of explaining this to you, but that is part of what needs to be changed by draining the swamp.

I honestly believe Bush and Obama are war criminals at the least. (by their orders given) I don't get very many fond wishes for that point of veiw. But it is my position that both of them should stand trial for capital crimes against humanity.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Two things of importance to note. Solimoni was an internationally known and declared terrorist. America is not the only nation that had him listed as a terrorist.

Who are the other countries? I'm going to guess Israel, but who else?

Second, we are still at war with his terrorist group/faction. Seeing that he is a member of a warring faction as a member of their fighting force, ie the military; he is as fair of game as the soldiers he commanded. From private to the highest rank. None of them are civilians. All of them can be targeted.

Members of the military are KIA, not murdered. If a bomb kills soldiers in battle, regardless of rank, that is not murder.

He was a general in the Iranian military. The US tried to brand the entire Iranian Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, which was ridiculous in the extreme (not least because it comprises 125,000 people). When you kill a general during war then sure you get to call it KIA, but if you just kill a general during peacetime then its murder. Last I checked the US had not declared war on Iran, ergo you murdered him.

I honestly believe Bush and Obama are war criminals at the least. (by their orders given) I don't get very many fond wishes for that point of veiw. But it is my position that both of them should stand trial for capital crimes against humanity.

I have no issues with that. You can probably include Bill Clinton and any surviving previous presidents too.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0