msmaximus

Oct 16, 2009
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm very puzzled.

Has anyone seen or know what a "blue light" could be? Demon or an angel in other words...

2 nights ago I woke up - for no reason - in the middle of the night to be face to face with a blue, oval light shining/fluorecent and it was floating in the air and it moved accross the room and vanished into the rear wall of my room next to me. I didn't feel scared or spooked but I was very puzzled and astonished...

Two nights after my wife, also a strong follower of Jesus, woke up to see a 7 foot tall dark hunchback demon looking for something in the floor by our bed. She screamed and it got scared and ran and vanished into the wall next to her.

I'm being dead serious about everything and we're praying and resting in God's sovereignty.

I'm welcoming serious and godly replies. No opinions, guesses and jokes please.

Thanks and God bless!

pm me if you feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jasondavid83

Apr 19, 2012
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello
I know this is old but I am expiriencing the same things right now, every night, I even have the blue light on video, just hoping you will see this as I am worried quiten a lot, can you tell me how it turned out and what you did, or even what it is? I belive the blue light and the shadows are the same thing in different forms, please help im afraid to sleep
thankyou

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 10:5-6 "Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude."
Matt 28: 2 “And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: 4And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.”

Of course, there's no way to know for sure until you get an answer from Yahweh. But when we view lightning, we'll see shades of other colors including blue.

Upvote 0

msmaximus

Oct 16, 2009
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Jason.

Yes, it's been 3 years since this odd and eye opening episode happened and here's what I learned from it all. I hope it'll bring you direction, relief and peace as well.

After I saw the blue floating light at the foot of my bed and then my wife saw the 7 foot tall hunchback demon the following night, I started praying and thinking what was going on and why that was happening.

While I was praying, the Holy Spirit showed me a vision of me sitting at a friend's office and then everything made sense.

I had completely forgotten that 2 days prior to me seeing the blue light in my bedroom, I was visiting a colleague and a spiritual incident took place. It triggered these paranormal, demonic apparitions later.

Here's what happened.

While at my co worker's office, as we chatted, I noticed there was a modern Ouija Board whose pendulum moved by itself. The pendulum kept moving towards words/answers that were written on the Ouija Board. That creeped me out. My colleague told me to pay no mind to that as it was a gift from a witch (Wicca), friend of his.

My colleague then had to leave his office for a while and while I waited for him, I started to feel terrible demonic goosebumps. I then turned to that Ouija Board on my co worker's desk and I rebuked it in the name of Jesus. It stopped moving immediately.

So then 2 days go by and there it was, a blue oval light floating in my bedroom. The next night, a giant hunchback demon whom my wife saw.

I did tons of researched and found out that when demons want to communicate and appear to you (in an "amicable way") they start by appearing as blue orbs.
If they're mad the color of the orb is red and so on. The color doesn't matter because in the end these orbs are NOT from God. I repeat, they are demonic for as "good" and harmless as they may appear to be.

In short, the blue light I saw and the hunchback demon were (evil) spirits that the Wicca witch had put into that Ouija Board and when I casted them out they followed me home (to perturb me and my family).

I then prayed around my entire house, walking into every room casting out all demons in the name of Jesus. While I was casting them out, the spiritual oppression was so great at times my eyes were tearing and at other times I could barely breathe. No exaggeration. That's not to mention the demonic goosebumps going through my body the whole time.

But after a while, as I casted out those evil spirits and called down God's presence I finally felt a change take place. Since then, I've never again had any problems as I banned those spirits in the name of Jesus to never re enter my house again.

What I'd say to you is think about possible "points of entry." What have you done, seen on TV or where have you been lately that could have triggered these demons to perturb you.

Some things that serve as a gateway to demons into your house and life are:

- Horror movies
- Psychic readings/tv shows
- Demonic lyrics/music (i.e. Marilyn Mason et. al.) Remember a song doesn't have to be rock to be a gateway. It's about how you feel and the message it brings.
- Ouija Board (the worst)
- Involvement in idol worshiping (includes Mary - Catholicism), Buddhism, any form of witchcraft, magic, astral projection meditation etc...
- Constant cursing, fights (verbal and physical)
- Family members involved with demonic palm reading spiritual practices or religions mentioned above
- People casting (demonic) spells against you
- And sometimes demons simply force their way into your life as God permits them so you can see the level of real spiritual warfare that goes on. How much the devil hates us and conversely how much God loves us and that we should be drawing closer to Him.

Don't be afraid but fight back and trust in God. Psalm 91.

Ask for help if you'd like, from your pastor or Holy Spirit filled friends.

Once you pray and the Holy Spirit reveals to you what is the demons' entry point pray for repentance and strength if needed, and cast out these demons using deliberately the name of Jesus. His is the only name demons subject themselves to.

If you have any additional questions that I may be able to answer or help you feel free to reply here or DM me on Twitter @MrMarcosMiranda.

May God bless you, your family and house.

Ps: Have you posted any of the videos you captured anywhere (like YouTube?). I'd actually like to see it to confirm it.

Upvote 0

msmaximus

Oct 16, 2009
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jason, see my other detailed answer but what I also wanted to mention is that these "blue orbs" have been appearing everywhere. Around the world in the streets, alleys and specially bedrooms, people are starting to see these deceiving/perturbing demons. We need to defeat them by taking authority over them in Jesus' name and God will certainly have us help many others against this new demonic wave.
Unlike ever before, I believe powerful demonic manifestations might increase and accelerate even in public, until the blatant manifestation of the false prophet/Antichrist (whenever that may be).

We need to understand who we are in God, enjoy God's peace and be prepared.

Blessings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
One thing - I've seen the blue orbs myself. I was not sure whether it was angelic or demonic, but I saw them several times just outside the boundaries of our church. They do not come up the hill to the church, but hang around at the bottom of the hill. I prayed about it, but didn't receive any feeling - positive or negative - from them, or from God when I prayed. I just got the impression that it was nothing I should be concerned with. Perhaps God has another prayer warrior taking them on.

Also, I applaud you for binding them and casting them out. It is not common knowledge that every believer has the ability to do this. Using the name of Jesus Christ, pleading the blood of Jesus over a home, and anointing the home is the best thing we can do for our families, protecting them from evil. One thing to remember, don't just cast them out. Bind them, cast them out, and command them (in the name off Jesus always) to leave this realm and go to the feet of Jesus. He will take care of them.

As for points of entry, we have to be careful what we bring into our homes. Even little trinkets or whatever given to us as gifts or purchased in thrift stores can have demons associated with them. A friend had a demon in her home. She cast it out, and it would come back. There was a painting that was used in summoning it, and it allowed the demon to keep coming back. It wasn't until my friend burned the painting that the demon stayed away.

It sounds paranoid, but the enemy is quickly running out of time. He will be attacking more and more directly, and we have to be ready for it.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There are Godly angels yet according to II Cor 11:14, satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. So he tries to be like the Godly beings, wondering why wouuld he try to achieve that with having distinguishing characteristics such as color (blue) or shape (orb).

Agree - none of us want to be deceived so we pray and ask Yahweh about it and get His answer for each situation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
T

tomana

If you know Jesus (not just believe there is a Jesus, but you know Him [I know there's a President of the USA but I don't know him - never even met the guy] then you know the truth for Jesus said He is the way, the truth and the light. Scripture is spiritually discerned (1 Cor 2:14); stop trying to figure it out, because it can't be figured out by the human (fleshly) mind; The Holy Spirit gives light to the mind and reveals what scripture teaches (1 John 2:27)

Here are some verses to start a word study about the LORD's angels vs the demon angels ...

- they appear in human form:

Hebrews 13:2
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

- they appear in visions:

Luke 24:23
And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive
Act 10:3
He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius

- they can be mistaken to be of such majesty that we fall down at their feet and worship them:

Rev 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren

And he fell at the angel's feet to worship :bow:

Ever see an Orb of light that had feet? See that purple orb right there bowing in worship? It got feet but it ain't real nor is it an angel of the LORD

- when they appear, people can experience terror:

Luke 2:9
And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

Stick with what the bible clearly states or you can veer off and get into all kinds of trouble. The bible mentions nothing about orbs of light being the LORD's holy angels. Luke 2:9 mentions God's glory shining forth, but no mention of the angel being an orb of light.

Safest way to walk the walk? :prayer:

Upvote 0

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a friend who said he used to see blue orbs floating around in one house he lived in. He said it was plasma, a rare scientific phenomenon. When they got the electricity in the house properly grounded, it stopped, he said.

The same man said when he was a kid, their family lived in this house where weird stuff would happen, including seeing a dark shadowy figure over the bed, doors locking by themselves, seeing the light on from the highway coming home from church, and then off when they got there--sometimes, but not all the time, and one time the curtains blowing in the wind when he was asleep, the door to his bedroom was locked, his mom was knocking to get in. She eventually got in. The window was closed, though the shades were blowing. The AOG pastor's wife refused to go in there when they visited. They moved out of there into a tiny trailer eventually.

They were an AOG family. From talking to him, it doesn't seem like they were into occultic activity. I wonder if previous residents were, though.

He said he was that same kind of demon later when he was in college as a leader in a youth group that was winning souls to Christ. A witches group on campus had tried to send it after him, he surmised. When he was a kid, he was scared of the dark shadowy thing he saw by his bed. But when he was in college, he wasn't scared, but he could sense it was scared of him.

When he'd tell stories about this, I could sense demonic presences. He could to. It's funny how you can both sense them in some of the same areas, though he picked out a few I hadn't sensed. I guess they show up when you talk about them sometimes.

You've gotten some advice on the forum, already. I'd be praying over the house in the name of Jesus, and sit down with the family and check for sins and especially occultic practices. Christ has authority over all these sorts of things. In the Bible, Jesus cast them out. Even His disciples can cast them out in Jesus' name.

Upvote 0

Laura Phillips

Laura Phillips
Mar 5, 2012
Heaven
✟8,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
yeah it means angel.
just dont' admit anything else.
it also means wal mart.

I'm very puzzled.

Has anyone seen or know what a "blue light" could be? Demon or an angel in other words...

2 nights ago I woke up - for no reason - in the middle of the night to be face to face with a blue, oval light shining/fluorecent and it was floating in the air and it moved accross the room and vanished into the rear wall of my room next to me. I didn't feel scared or spooked but I was very puzzled and astonished...

Two nights after my wife, also a strong follower of Jesus, woke up to see a 7 foot tall dark hunchback demon looking for something in the floor by our bed. She screamed and it got scared and ran and vanished into the wall next to her.

I'm being dead serious about everything and we're praying and resting in God's sovereignty.

I'm welcoming serious and godly replies. No opinions, guesses and jokes please.

Thanks and God bless!

pm me if you feel like it.

Upvote 0

Ciennaandmia

Jul 30, 2013
✟7,612.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi, I know this is pretty late but last night I wanna say around 3:00 am my 5 year old sister had an accident. This never happens but when she got up she said she saw a monster in my moms bedroom which is down the hall from my room. Anyways I let her sleep with me because she was scared. She went under the blankets so did I. And then when I was going to get out of the blankets, I saw a light reflecting of the head of my bed. I got scared. Because I did hear something come to my room. But i thought it was my cat. Anyways I look and it's a floating blue light just at the foot of my bed. My little sister did see it she told me like right now, I honestly have no explanation for it. I was terrified all night long. This must have been the scariest night for me. The only thing I could think of was please go away please go away. Or don't be an alien and go away. And then I was praying for the longest time. The reflection on the head of my bed was still there so I knew the light was still floating. It was honestly just floating there for maybe an hour or two. So this thing was in my house for some time. My little sister saw it in my moms room then shortly after if came to mine. I am so scared .. So what came to visit me last night?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It's great that everyone has been so open about posting their experiences. How often can a person bring up a subject with friends, and get a productive conversation out of it! This happens to enough people, that it needs to be taken seriously.

The only thing I could think of was please go away please go away
It's scary, but this is a good time to research what authority God has given you as His child. The enemy is called the accuser of the brethren -- intent on intimidating and destroying your confidence as God's child.

When you speak God's Word back to the situation, you will get a better sense of who's in charge and how much to be concerned. It really does make a difference.

It's so sad that the thread didn't have any responses in 2009. Thank you JD, for picking up on it. MMax, so glad you saw it and stepped back in!
He said it was plasma, a rare scientific phenomenon. When they got the electricity in the house properly grounded, it stopped, he said.
Good to know!

I did tons of researched and found out that when demons want to communicate and appear to you (in an "amicable way") they start by appearing as blue orbs.
That makes sense. Angel of light.

didn't receive any feeling - positive or negative - from them
I saw a white orb this year while driving around an office park at dusk. I wondered if it was ball lightning, but it moved in such a strange way in front of my car. And then it was gone. The plasma explanation would make sense, as the nearby companies would have had heavy equipment running throughout the day and night.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there were technology out there now that we are not aware of -- drones are out there on ebay now.

Upvote 0

msmaximus

Oct 16, 2009
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Cienna and Mia. I don't know if you were able to read my previous posts explaining what these orbs are, but after research and prayer I've come to the clear conclusion these lights or orbs are demons. My wife and I had a very similar experience to yours as well.
Remember, don't ever be afraid. Pray around your house commanding these demons to go away and never come back using the name of Jesus. If you ever encounter these orbs again (anywhere), say to them in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ, leave!
Theses demons will be gone.
Let me know how you and your sister make out.

Upvote 0

Ciennaandmia

Jul 30, 2013
✟7,612.00
Faith
Catholic
Last night I saw the reflection on my headboard so I didn't even want to look at it watever it is again. I prayed and commanded it in the name of Jesus to go away and right away it disappeared. I just started praying and thanking God. What's weird and how I came back to this post is that it's almost a whole year later. My sister was awake of course and she's 6 now so she remembers quite well now and she just looked at me with these wide eyes. Then we both started crying. My cat was even freaked out and meowing all loud which was what woke me up.

Upvote 0

Nani-Day

Lambda 11
Dec 8, 2013
New York
✟1,600.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Last night I saw the reflection on my headboard so I didn't even want to look at it watever it is again. I prayed and commanded it in the name of Jesus to go away and right away it disappeared. I just started praying and thanking God. What's weird and how I came back to this post is that it's almost a whole year later. My sister was awake of course and she's 6 now so she remembers quite well now and she just looked at me with these wide eyes. Then we both started crying. My cat was even freaked out and meowing all loud which was what woke me up.

That sounds terrifying. Please continue prayer. Praise Him!

Upvote 0