Flight of Christians from Mid-East Reaches Syria, What can you and I do?????

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow!!!!!!!

I don't really blame you at all for coming to these conclusions WoodrowLi but I am expecting an outpouring of the Holy Spirit within the next decade that will make anything and everything done by God over the last 1800 years seem to be rather small in comparison!!!!!

I sure hope that I am not mistaken????!!!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7647344/

It is already happening!! Muslims are finally seeing the truth.

I have been involved with a conversion - Muslim to Christianity. Very cool experience and has kept me going. It all played out on a forum and in the person's personal life and the Holy Spirit was most definately involved.

This person apologized to me for being so rude when she saw the truth and beauty of Christ.

Needless to say I was immediately banned!!

It has kept me going. Just think how many people this person has touched in turn. There are people lurking out there only reading never posting. Are we touching many Muslim lives and don't even know it?

We/they must be careful - apostates from Islam are killed.

I know of many that are practising outwardly as Muslims but inside they are Christian. Even saying the Our Father and prayers in Jesus' name in mosque.

That is what is so nice about Christianity - you can have complete faith and no let on you are Christian. You don't have to be showy or boastful - in fact that is not a Christ taught manner.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is already happening!! Muslims are finally seeing the truth.

I have been involved with a conversion - Muslim to Christianity. Very cool experience and has kept me going. It all played out on a forum and in the person's personal life and the Holy Spirit was most definately involved.

This person apologized to me for being so rude when she saw the truth and beauty of Christ.

Needless to say I was immediately banned!!

It has kept me going. Just think how many people this person has touched in turn. There are people lurking out there only reading never posting. Are we touching many Muslim lives and don't even know it?

We/they must be careful - apostates from Islam are killed.

I know of many that are practising outwardly as Muslims but inside they are Christian. Even saying the Our Father and prayers in Jesus' name in mosque.

That is what is so nice about Christianity - you can have complete faith and no let on you are Christian. You don't have to be showy or boastful - in fact that is not a Christ taught manner.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

Wow!

We got a satellite dish back in 2006 so I began to watch Miracle Channel at that time. Pastor Faisal Malick is a former Moslem who talks about how he had gotten to know the voice of the God of Abraham.....AT THE MOSQUE.....what shocked him was to hear the voice of God in a FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN’S FELLOWSHIP meeting!

Faisal Malick Testimony - YouTube
Faisal Malick Testimony

I may have gotten the wrong impression by this....but it is imperative that we Christians not give a new convert the wrong idea by expecting too much from a convert!

Each situation is different and so if a Moslem can get used to hearing the voice of the God of Abraham in the mosque, then maybe it is wise for a Moslem who begins to understand about the role that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua played should simply remain attending the Mosque and praying through the name of Rabbi Jesus silently????!!!!!

Here in North America we have gotten to the place where we expect somebody to give their testimony but if indeed each situation is different then Moslems who understand obviously should not be expected to approach their conversion exactly as we do considering how free we are????

Ecclesiastes 7:16
Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow!

We got a satellite dish back in 2006 so I began to watch Miracle Channel at that time. Pastor Faisal Malick is a former Moslem who talks about how he had gotten to know the voice of the God of Abraham.....AT THE MOSQUE.....what shocked him was to hear the voice of God in a FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN’S FELLOWSHIP meeting!

Faisal Malick Testimony - YouTube
Faisal Malick Testimony

I may have gotten the wrong impression by this....but it is imperative that we Christians not give a new convert the wrong idea by expecting too much from a convert!

Each situation is different and so if a Moslem can get used to hearing the voice of the God of Abraham in the mosque, then maybe it is wise for a Moslem who begins to understand about the role that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua played should simply remain attending the Mosque and praying through the name of Rabbi Jesus silently????!!!!!

Here in North America we have gotten to the place where we expect somebody to give their testimony but if indeed each situation is different then Moslems who understand obviously should not be expected to approach their conversion exactly as we do considering how free we are????

Ecclesiastes 7:16

Powerful video. Thank you for the link.

Something else you may or may not know - there are many underground churches in Muslim countries!!

Have you read about the situation with Pastor Youcef? I think this is the latest bit of information:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/07/06/new-trial-date-set-for-jailed-iranian-pastor-youcef-nadarkhani/

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'll just let that fly on by without comment.

It outright states that the person will be a human being, born in a normal way to normal human parents. That is offensive to Christians to start. Also, it states that in each generation, a potentially messiah is born. That idea is also offensive. It isn't language or jargon. It is theology.

The mission of messiah in the article? To bring Jews to keeping Torah for one. Not to die for the sins of the world. That is never in a Jewish article about messiah. We don't believe that is a task for the messiah at all. That is offensive to Christians.

People benefit from studying the teachings of most religions. I find very little unique in Jesus' teachings. Much of it is reflected in my own religion. However, people find meaning in the New Testament and that's great.
If higher education means a less likely chance that someone embraces your missionary religion, perhaps that should be telling of something wrong. I refuse to embrace anything that puts a stigma on intelligence, knowledge, or education.

I finally had some extra free time and found this reply for the first time! I can't quite understand how I missed this one last week??????

Shabbat Shalom LoAmmi!

I am on a somewhat different page than many Christians. I am wide open to the idea that the mere human being who will eventually be recognized as the final Elijah by Christians and perhaps even by Moslems, could be recognized by Orthodox and Chassidic Jews as Moshiach ben Yosef????!!!!!

I also have some unusual theories on the possible parentage of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua because I have a tendency to seriously question if perhaps the Holy Ghost of Christian thought might perhaps turn out to be HaShem The Mother, the feminine personality of G-d?????!!!!

If The Holy Spirit/Ghost is a woman then the passage where Mary/Myriam is overshadowed by the Holy Ghost would look very different. G-d the Mother would of course be a phenomenally gifted physician! Being composed of one of the possible two forms of truly fundamental energy that operates at some TRILLIONS times the energy level attained in particle accelerators tends to have that effect?!?!

One possibility is that perhaps spermatozoa from Isaiah may have been frozen, and used to in a sense "artificially inseminate" Mary/Myriam?????

I base this speculation on Isaiah chapters 7 and 8???!!!! I am not being dogmatic I am simply throwing out the idea that perhaps we Christians have taken some passages in our Bible in a manner that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua himself would never have encouraged us to do????!!!

I do believe that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua became the Word/Logos who I suspect may be exactly the same entity known in Judaism as The Spirit of Moshiach stored in Gan Eden?????!!!!!

As a Christian who feels called into the political arena of course I would so love to understand my religion in such a way that the relationship between Christians, Jews and Moslems could be significantly improved!!!!!

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I finally had some extra free time and found this reply for the first time! I can't quite understand how I missed this one last week??????

Shabbat Shalom LoAmmi!

I am on a somewhat different page than many Christians. I am wide open to the idea that the mere human being who will eventually be recognized as the final Elijah by Christians and perhaps even by Moslems, could be recognized by Orthodox and Chassidic Jews as Moshiach ben Yosef????!!!!!

I also have some unusual theories on the possible parentage of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua because I have a tendency to seriously question if perhaps the Holy Ghost of Christian thought might perhaps turn out to be HaShem The Mother, the feminine personality of G-d?????!!!!

If The Holy Spirit/Ghost is a woman then the passage where Mary/Myriam is overshadowed by the Holy Ghost would look very different. G-d the Mother would of course be a phenomenally gifted physician! Being composed of one of the possible two forms of truly fundamental energy that operates at some TRILLIONS times the energy level attained in particle accelerators tends to have that effect?!?!

One possibility is that perhaps spermatozoa from Isaiah may have been frozen, and used to in a sense "artificially inseminate" Mary/Myriam?????

I base this speculation on Isaiah chapters 7 and 8???!!!! I am not being dogmatic I am simply throwing out the idea that perhaps we Christians have taken some passages in our Bible in a manner that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua himself would never have encouraged us to do????!!!

I do believe that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua became the Word/Logos who I suspect may be exactly the same entity known in Judaism as The Spirit of Moshiach stored in Gan Eden?????!!!!!

As a Christian who feels called into the political arena of course I would so love to understand my religion in such a way that the relationship between Christians, Jews and Moslems could be significantly improved!!!!!

WHAT!?!-

You are over thinking all this. GOD created the world by simply announcing [using words] let there be.... GOD spoke [using words], Moses heard GOD's voice [words] from a burning bush.

Jesus/Yehoshua didn't become the Word/Logos, Jesus WAS the GOD's Word/Logos. The Word/Logos became flesh/ incarnate.

Do you understand the word begotten? The Greek word monogennetos was translated as "only begotten".

his only begotten g3439 μονογενής
1)-single of its kind, only
a) used of only sons or daughters (viewed in relation to their parents
b) used of Christ, denotes the only begotten son of God

single of its kind, only

The absolute revelation of God to the world. The logos - the creative force of the world.

http://ancientroadpublications.com/Studies/BiblicalStudies/Logos.html
"Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet with God” the Targums interpret this to mean that he brought them—“to meet the Word (memra) of the Lord.” When Psalm 2:4 declares—“He who sits in the heavens shall laugh” the Targums interpret it to mean—“And the Word (memra) of the Lord shall laugh them to scorn.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
WHAT!?!-

You are over thinking all this. GOD created the world by simply announcing [using words] let there be.... GOD spoke [using words], Moses heard GOD's voice [words] from a burning bush.

Jesus/Yehoshua didn't become the Word/Logos, Jesus WAS the GOD's Word/Logos. The Word/Logos became flesh/ incarnate.

Do you understand the word begotten? The Greek word monogennetos was translated as "only begotten".

single of its kind, only

The absolute revelation of God to the world. The logos - the creative force of the world.

"Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet with God” the Targums interpret this to mean that he brought them—“to meet the Word (memra) of the Lord.” When Psalm 2:4 declares—“He who sits in the heavens shall laugh” the Targums interpret it to mean—“And the Word (memra) of the Lord shall laugh them to scorn.”

WoodrowLi, you could be much closer to the truth than I am and I could be seriously in error, but thousands and millions of lives are at stake and when a Christian tosses their hat into the political arena we tend to look at dogma differently than a professional theologian would tend to do!!!!?????

When a Christian gets involved in politics we tend to meet people that we might not meet if we stuck to dogma. Here is a portion of an e-mail I sent to an Orthodox Jewish Rabbi friend of mine back on May 21, 2010. We are still discussing many issues relevant to Israelis and Canadians on which we should be able to cooperate more and more and more in the future?!?!

One of the greatest ideological divisions between Christians, Jews and Moslems
is how we regard the parentage of Rabbi Yahushua/Jesus. I have an alternative
theory on this subject that could make greater understanding between all of us possible. My theory hinges on the relatively new idea that the four forces of
electromagnetism, gravity, weak and strong nuclear force can be unified in eleven
dimensions of space-time.

The Oneness of HaShem is important. My theory is that HaShem is composed of
ABSOLUTELY fundamental energy. I suspect that the Ruach ha Kodesh/ The Holy
Spirit could be like HaShem the Mother who He may have taken out of his own'
side much as a rib was taken out of Adam. The Holy Spirit could be like Wisdom
who was with H-m from the beginning, but she could exist in tenth, ninth, eighth, etc.,
space time, but not in absolutely fundamental energy as HaShem, the Father
does.

The Spirit of Mashiach, stored in Gan Eden, from the foundation of the world,
could be identifiable with The Logos or the Word, who has acted as an
intermediary between mankind and HaShem. The Spirit of Mashiach/Word could
exist in either tenth or ninth dimensional space time thus backing up the
Oneness of G-d.

//
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
// (Luke 1:35)

If The Ruach ha Kodesh, the Holy Spirit is indeed in the form of a woman we can
rest assured that she is a phenomenal physician. She would have no difficulty in
taking a sperm sample from Isaiah, freezing or otherwise preserving it for seven
centuries or so, and using it to impregnate Mary/Myriam the wife of Joseph.

It is impossible for a truly objective Christian theologian to rule out this
possibility. This theory could be a major step paving the way for a vastly
greater level of understanding between Jews, Christians and Moslems. If we
Christians can get our heads around that there is no logical or scriptural
basis for dogmatically asserting that Yahushua/Jesus was directly begotten by
HaShem himself, then the entire world has been changed.

There are verses in Isaiah chapters 7 and 8 that cause me to believe that Yahushua/Jesus
may have been produced by a donation of spermatazoa from Isaiah that he probably
knew nothing about donating.

//
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.
// (Isaiah 7:14-16)
//
And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz
.// (Isaiah 8:3)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
WHAT!?!-

single of its kind, only

WoodrowLi, I don't remember ever seeing the Greek word monogennetos ever before in my life!

This is highly informative!

Can you explain how this word might perhaps rule out the idea that maybe Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua may perhaps have became The Word/Logos at the time that the Holy Spirit descended on him like a dove at the baptism by John the Baptist/Yohannan ben Zecharias?!

I do not know enough about this subject to see anything significantly wrong with the article The Personality of Moshiach by Rabbi Jacob Immanuel Schochet that I quoted back on the first or second page of this discussion????!!!!

WoodrowLi....please remember that this subject, if we Christians have been partly in error.....AND if we admit it.....LIVES CAN BE SAVED!!!!!!??????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'll just let that fly on by without comment.

People benefit from studying the teachings of most religions. I find very little unique in Jesus' teachings. Much of it is reflected in my own religion. However, people find meaning in the New Testament and that's great.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

LoAmmi, this is one of the nicest things that an Orthodox Jew has ever written about the ideas expressed by Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua who I personally believe felt powerfully that he was fulfilling some of the statements by King David????!!!!

Psalms 22:15
My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Pray! And Pray Hard! Amen?

Yes, and especially so after seeing the interviews of Sid Roth with Pastor David Herzog and Pastor Shane Warren!!!!

David Herzog 2012 - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

Guest: David Herzog
July 30 - August 5, 2012

When David Herzog shares how to enter God's Glory Zone miracles, signs and wonders are plentiful--instant weight loss, bald heads grow hair, the sick are healed, people are transported into the heavenly realm! David wants to help you enter into the Glory Zone where anything is possible!

Yesterday evening I caught the last half of one of the most powerful episodes of Sid Roth that I have ever seen. His guest was Shane Warren.

In a visionary dream Mr. Warren was shown a hurricane all over the USA...but it was raining money! He was shown that this meant the devaluation of the USA dollar. He was shown foreign leaders conspiring to devalue the dollar through manipulation.

Later he was shown a massive earthquake in the USA. He heard the words that because we participated in the dividing of His land....our land would also be divided!

After this he was shown a massive revival of the church as congregations became one of the only places where people could actually receive assistance with their massive problems?!

Shane Warren - America - Sid Roth - It's Supernatural
Guest: Shane Warren
July 9-15, 2012

We are seeing Bible prophecy fulfilled everyday on TV newscasts and in our newspapers! Wars & rumors of wars. The shaking of the global economy. The threat of Muslim extremism. Find the outpouring of God's blessing in your life as America comes under judgment. Don't be SURPRISED this comes before the Rapture. Learn how to thrive even in trying times!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

We don't need a unified language to accomplish these things.

The story is about men attempting to be greater than G-d. That is the point of the story. They had to be scattered because of what they were attempting.

The languages part is just an explanation as to why multiple languages exist.

Shalom LoAmmi:

Many Christians may be somewhat offended by the astonishing vow that Rabbi Nachman of Breslov made back in 1810. I am not offended by his vow but instead feel that his teachings regarding the seriousness of being judged by HaShem/The G-d of Abraham/Allah can become a major unifying force for Jews, Christians and Moslems to begin to come to a whole new level of mutual respect!

Rabbi Nachman of Breslov may help to unite Jews, Christians and Moslems????
http://www.christianforums.com/t7677404/#post61109804

We Christians will tend to disbelieve that Rabbi Nachman could meet with somebody when they are in "gehenna/hell." We might tend to think that he was making himself out to be greater than Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua but to my thinking Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua and Rabbi Nachman have much in common because they both taught that there really is a "hell" that they seemed to imply was in many ways even worse than Auschwitz in some ways!!!!!????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
awesome Dennis. yes, i'm interested.

I just got another message from Sonia yesterday regarding all this:

YA ENTRAMOS EN ORACION DELANTE DEL SEÑOR PIDIENDOLE SABIDURIA REVELACION CONOCIMIENTO EN TODO ESTE ASUNTO. Y SOBRE TODO QUE TU SALGAS DE ESE ESTADO DE DIVAGACION.
PUDE VERTE EN EL ESPIRITU HERMANO DENNIS.

We enter prayer before the Lord for wisdom REVELATION KNOWLEDGE in this whole affair. AND ABOVE ALL THAT YOU GO OUT OF STATE digression.
I COULD SEE YOU IN THE SPIRIT BROTHER DENNIS.

CLAIM TO ETERNAL GOD IS IT A REALITY FOR WRITING THAT SAYS: "THEY BECOME YOU AND YOUR NOT THEM." (Jer. 15: 17-21)

CLAMO AL ETERNO DIOS QUE SEA UNA REALIDAD PARA TI LA ESCRITURA QUE DICE: " QUE ELLOS SE CONVIERTAN A TI Y NO TU A ELLOS."( Jer. 15: 17 - 21 )

Jeremiah 15:17
I sat not in the assembly of the mockers, nor rejoiced; I sat alone because of thy hand: for thou hast filled me with indignation.
Why is my pain perpetual, and my wound incurable, [which] refuseth to be healed? wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar, [and as] waters [that] fail?
Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, [and] thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.
And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I [am] with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.

ESPERANZA LEON.
guardadora del pacto.
keepeth covenant.
amen.

Wow!

Sonia is absolutely correct that I need to get out of the state of digression....
and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.

I desperately need guidance from God so that I know what ideas I have are from Him....and which ones are deceptions from the dark side of the force!!!!

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WoodrowLi, I don't remember ever seeing the Greek word monogennetos ever before in my life!

This is highly informative!

Can you explain how this word might perhaps rule out the idea that maybe Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua may perhaps have became The Word/Logos at the time that the Holy Spirit descended on him like a dove at the baptism by John the Baptist/Yohannan ben Zecharias?!

I do not know enough about this subject to see anything significantly wrong with the article The Personality of Moshiach by Rabbi Jacob Immanuel Schochet that I quoted back on the first or second page of this discussion????!!!!

WoodrowLi....please remember that this subject, if we Christians have been partly in error.....AND if we admit it.....LIVES CAN BE SAVED!!!!!!??????

No -
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Read Genesis 1 -all of the "God said"? Also see that Jesus' baptism was more of an annointing:
Luke 3
21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Acts 10
38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No -
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Read Genesis 1 -all of the "God said"? Also see that Jesus' baptism was more of an annointing:
Luke 3
21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Acts 10
38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him

Yes, I believe in all of these verses and yes, until just a few years ago I also felt that they referred to Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua right from the time of his birth....but after reading the article by Rabbi Schochet I really have been wondering if Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua had the Spirit of Moshiach/I AM/ The Logos/Word bestowed on him when the Holy Spirit descended on him like a dove!!!!!!

Even ancient King Saul was transformed by the experience of receiving the Holy Spirit!

1Sa 10:5
After that thou shalt come to the hill of God, where [is] the garrison of the Philistines: and it shall come to pass, when thou art come thither to the city, that thou shalt meet a company of prophets coming down from the high place with a psaltery, and a tabret, and a pipe, and a harp,
before them; and they shall prophesy:
1Samuel 10:6
And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
NHS doctor led Syrian terror cell that took British journalist hostage | Mail Online

NHS doctor led Syrian terror cell that took British journalist hostage

• British-born doctor was senior member of heavily-armed militant gang that held two photographers captive at a camp in war-torn Syria
  • Medic told captive John Cantlie he took leave from his post at a leading London hospital to wage 'holy war'
  • Extremist - who has a wife and child in Britain - intends to return to a job in the NHS when he leaves Syria
By Kerry Mcdermott
PUBLISHED:05:22 EST, 26 August 2012| UPDATED:07:27 EST, 26 August 2012

An NHS doctor on leave from a London hospital was part of a heavily-armed extremist gang who took a British journalist hostage in war-torn Syria.

The Kalashnikov-toting doctor - believed to be around 28 - told photographer John Cantlie he had taken a sabbatical from his medical work to come to Syria and fight a 'holy war'.

The bearded medic, who spoke with a south London accent and said he had a wife and a child back in the UK, told the captive photographer he intended to return to an NHS job in Britain after his time in Syria.

Mr Cantlie, 41, was captured along with Dutch colleague Jeroen Oerlemans while they were in the country to report on the civil war between President Assad's army and rebel fighters.

The mystery doctor, who kept his face covered with sunglasses and a scarf, was one of around a dozen British militants who held the two journalists prisoner at a camp inside the Syrian border last month.
'It was a bit of a surprise to find an NHS doctor as one of our captors - with an AK-47 and preaching Sharia law,' Mr Cantlie told the Sun newspaper.

'When we asked his name he said: "Just call me the doctor. I'm the only one here."'

The hostages were handcuffed, blindfolded and kept under armed guard in a terrifying ordeal lasting seven days.

The extremist doctor told the photographer his experiences in war-torn Syria would be good for his NHS career, and that he intended to specialise in trauma medicine when he returned to the UK.

'He said he'd come here to "help people" - and yet he carried a gun at all times and said he was also here for war,' Mr Cantlie said.

He said his captor - who was equipped with gauzes, medicines, IV drips and other medical equipment at the camp two miles inside the Syrian border - even complained about NHS waiting lists, saying the service was good for emergency patients, but less so for those left waiting for routine operations.

The photographer also described hearing the unidentified doctor making phone calls home to his wife and child back in Britain.

When the journalists tried to flee the camp on their second day in captivity, a British militant was among those who opened fire on the pair to thwart their escape attempt.
Mr Cantlie was shot in the arm and Mr Oerlemans through the leg - and it was the NHS doctor who treated their injuries; administering antibiotics and saline drips, and stitching up the wounds.

But the medic's merciless views were evident when the planned executions of two Syrian prisoners at the camp were called off after they repented and pledged to follow Sharia law.

'The doc seemed annoyed. He said they should have been beheaded because they were spies,' said Mr Cantlie, who now has only limited movement in his left hand as a result of his injuries.
The doctor left the camp soon afterwards.

Mr Cantlie and Mr Oerlemans, who feared that they would be executed by their militant captors, were then told they were to be sold to an al-Qaeda group.

But the pair were rescued by Syrian rebels hours before the handover, bringing their seven-day ordeal to an end.

Rebels in the Free Syrian Army were told of the journalists' plight by their guide, who had managed to flee the camp in the wake of the pair's aborted escape attempt on their second day in captivity.

They overran the camp and were able to release the two hostages.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
NHS doctor led Syrian terror cell that took British journalist hostage | Mail Online

NHS doctor led Syrian terror cell that took British journalist hostage

• British-born doctor was senior member of heavily-armed militant gang that held two photographers captive at a camp in war-torn Syria
  • Medic told captive John Cantlie he took leave from his post at a leading London hospital to wage 'holy war'
  • Extremist - who has a wife and child in Britain - intends to return to a job in the NHS when he leaves Syria
By Kerry Mcdermott
PUBLISHED:05:22 EST, 26 August 2012| UPDATED:07:27 EST, 26 August 2012

An NHS doctor on leave from a London hospital was part of a heavily-armed extremist gang who took a British journalist hostage in war-torn Syria.

The Kalashnikov-toting doctor - believed to be around 28 - told photographer John Cantlie he had taken a sabbatical from his medical work to come to Syria and fight a 'holy war'.

But the pair were rescued by Syrian rebels hours before the handover, bringing their seven-day ordeal to an end.

Rebels in the Free Syrian Army were told of the journalists' plight by their guide, who had managed to flee the camp in the wake of the pair's aborted escape attempt on their second day in captivity.

They overran the camp and were able to release the two hostages.

It is good to hear that some of the rebels in Syria are attempting to protect reporters but they are not giving ordinary Christians much help.

Syria: Syrian "freedom fighters" continue showing their true colors as they destroy churches and kill Christians, which has resulted in the mass migration of tens of thousands of Christians, including practically the entire populations of Homs and Qusayr. Surrounding nations that once might have offered refuge—Iraq, Turkey, even now Lebanon—are also increasingly inhospitable to Christians. One Christian girl who escaped said: "They sermonized on Fridays in the mosques that it was a sacred duty to drive us [Christians] away…. Christians had to pay bribes to the jihadists repeatedly in order to avoid getting killed." After making the sign of the cross, her grandmother added: "Anyone who believes in this cross suffers."
Muslim Persecution of Christians: July, 2012

by Raymond Ibrahim
Originally published by the Gatestone Institute
August 31, 2012
Muslim Persecution of Christians: July, 2012 :: Raymond Ibrahim

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Pray! And Pray Hard! Amen?

And I so thank you for your prayers about the prophecy that I quoted back on page 2 of this thread. Things are finally beginning to become clear!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Is that about the land donation for a golf course?

I got a prophecy back from Sonia that the golf course ideas was not at all what God wanted......I have continued to pray....and thought that I had an answer a few months ago.....got another answer back that what I wanted to do then was again the wrong idea....so now I have another answer that I am kind of determined to go with anyway!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Is that about the land donation for a golf course?

Not long after reading this comment it hit me...that I now live less than a mile from a newly constructed nine hole golf course??!! It was built by a guy who has lots of equipment and a gravel pit. I haven't been there yet....actually I have never played golf on an actual course...I really don't have either the free time or the disposable income for golf...but when the time comes...I live very close to a good course that is truly inexpensive!

My original idea was flawed in many ways....one of them was that I would have been repeating what others already were planning on building!!!

I got an intriguing update from Sonia a couple of weeks ago:

soni... this is what she wrote back:
"Tell Dennis that ELOHIM OF ISREAL WANTS TO CONFIRM THE PACT WITH HIS SONS, THOSE THAT HAVE THE SEED OF ABRAHAM...DEUT 8.18...HE GAVE ME IN DREAMS...HIS LAND IS CANAN Y IT IS TO CONQUER NATIONS. DENIS HAS THE PROPHETIC SPIRIT AS I SEE THAT IT IS ACTIVATED WHEN HE IS AROUND ANOTHER PROPHET...TELL HIM TO ASK TO COME TOGETHER WITH PROPHETS....SHALOM"

Upvote 0