Fleetwood Mack

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You know...worship is a really good way to beat the blues...u should try it. As much as I really like Fleetwood Mac and Journey :tutu:
Worship is way better. U just gotta find your genre and settle in. Better to focus on God and lay your burdens at His feet. Praise in the midst of darkness.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know...worship is a really good way to beat the blues...u should try it. As much as I really like Fleetwood Mac and Journey :tutu:
Worship is way better. U just gotta find your genre and settle in. Better to focus on God and lay your burdens at His feet. Praise in the midst of darkness.

I do that too. Once in a while I like to hear some of the old rock songs.

Reactions: Hopeful37
Upvote 0

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do that too. Once in a while I like to hear some of the old rock songs.
Oooooo me too :) :) :)

I still try to keep focused though. Some types of music leads the mind in certain directions so I try to keep it focused but I totally get what you're saying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oooooo me too :) :) :)

I still try to keep focused though. Some types of music leads the mind in certain directions so I try to keep it focused but I totally get what you're saying.

Just so you know my heart is in the right place; you might check this forum out:

Praise and Worship Music

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okies so I'm spamming your thread with this song...Forgive me. HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON. :sorry:

It picks me up..

Oh; I feel fine; I haven't looked at the news channels for hours; and with listening to all the songs I had to; to pick out my favorites; I feel very relaxed.:)

• Friendly
Upvote 0