USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No offense but why is this being posted? Someone lost a loved one. I highly doubt this video says it all. No offense but love the pray and Pentecostal. Yet you ask does anyone feel sorry for this guy. Hmm make real what if it was your bother your dad your husband? And you read on a Christian site "does anyone feel sorry for this guy".

Something I will never be sorry for is "what if it was me". its how I look at everything when I was very young before I even knew it was written in Gods word. That alone shows you His "laws" are written on our hearts and believing in God or not you know right and wrong because He loves you.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
No offense but why is this being posted? Someone lost a loved one. I highly doubt this video says it all. No offense but love the pray and Pentecostal. Yet you ask does anyone feel sorry for this guy. Hmm make real what if it was your bother your dad your husband? And you read on a Christian site "does anyone feel sorry for this guy".

Something I will never be sorry for is "what if it was me". its how I look at everything when I was very young before I even knew it was written in Gods word. That alone shows you His "laws" are written on our hearts and believing in God or not you know right and wrong because He loves you.
Who lost a loved one?

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anybody feel sorry for the guy?
Well, there was one guy named Jesus who said he felt sorry for sinners but I don't know if he spends much time around here these days.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟203,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

MOD HAT ON

This thread has been permanently closed
for multiple rule violations, including goading, disruptive behavior, and lack of video description/key points in the original post.

Complaining about other people's posts is disruptive behavior and is not allowed.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,225,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
full

After review it has been decided to reopen this thread. Keep the discussion civil. If you don't like the topic, just don't post. ;)
ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums