Flat earth takedown

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, right. When might the time and place be to talk about the tomb and to say happy Easter? I mean clearly today would not be not the time and place, that would be silly and class-less.

Please, you made a classless post and then complained when you got a similar post in response. That is more than just a little bit hypocritical.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please, you made a classless post and then complained when you got a similar post in response. That is more than just a little bit hypocritical.
Now you're just confused. And classless. And hypocritical.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
So you are insisting I wrote post 235? Ok then.
I see that you do not know how the "Reply" button works. The projection was in post 243. That obviously confirms the "confused" part of the projection.

Helpful hint, instead of posting nonsense and trying to derail the thread it might be a good idea to post a relevant post here. The topic is the Flat Earth and how it is wrong.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I see that you do not know how the "Reply" button works. The projection was in post 243. That obviously confirms the "confused" part of the projection.

Helpful hint, instead of posting nonsense and trying to derail the thread it might be a good idea to post a relevant post here. The topic is the Flat Earth and how it is wrong.
I see you still are confused.

Post 242 you attributed post 235 to me, which it wasn't. Hence my post 243 about you being confused. Hence it is not projection.

Helpful hint. Ridiculing someone on a Christian forum for saying "Happy Easter" on Easter which also included a tongue and cheek reference to the original topic is a superb way of derailing a thread. Tell me how was post 236 on topic? Oh, now you see where hypocritical was added as well.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I see you still are confused.

Post 242 you attributed post 235 to me, which it wasn't. Hence my post 243 about you being confused. Hence it is not projection.

Helpful hint. Ridiculing someone on a Christian forum for saying "Happy Easter" on Easter which also included a tongue and cheek reference to the original topic is a superb way of derailing a thread. Tell me how was post 236 on topic? Oh, now you see where hypocritical was added as well.
No, in post 242 I attributed post 239 to you. I used the "Reply" button. If you are confused simply click on the arrow within the quote box. It will take you back to the post that was being responded to.

And you are also confused in what statement of yours earned ridicule. It was not the statement of "Happy Easter".

You continually demonstrate that you are the confused one here.

Try again.

And yes, you are guilty of projection. Perhaps you do not understand that term.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, in post 242 I attributed post 239 to you. I used the "Reply" button. If you are confused simply click on the arrow within the quote box. It will take you back to the post that was being responded to.

And you are also confused in what statement of yours earned ridicule. It was not the statement of "Happy Easter".

You continually demonstrate that you are the confused one here.

Try again.

And yes, you are guilty of projection. Perhaps you do not understand that term.
Nice backpedaling but let's look in 242 you said in response to 239

Please, you made a classless post (post 235) and then complained (post 239) when you got a similar post in response (post 238). That is more than just a little bit hypocritical.

Note how in 242 you are saying I made a classless post and then complained when you got a similar response? Now how could I have complained before your "similar response"? If 239 was me complaining about your "similar response" then your "similar response" must have come before 239 (which presumably was 238) and my "classless post" must have come before that, which puts us at: 235, which I did not write. Which you seem to understand back when you wrote 238, so maybe we aren't talking about you being confused after all, but deceptive instead.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Nice backpedaling but let's look in 242 you said in response to 239

Note how in 242 you are saying I made a classless post and then complained when you got a similar response? Now how could I have complained before your "similar response"? If 239 was me complaining about your "similar response" then your "similar response" must have come before 239 (which presumably was 238) and my "classless post" must have come before that, which puts us at: 235, which I did not write. Which you seem to understand back when you wrote 238, so maybe we aren't talking about you being confused after all, but deceptive instead.

Nope, you are the confused one. Your made a classless post. #235. You got a similar response, post #236, then you complained about that.

Instead of jumping to conclusions you should be asking questions when you do not understand. As a result the projection that you mentioned was all yours. Let's try to keep the proselytization down to a minimum here. That would be a good start.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nope, you are the confused one. Your made a classless post. #235. You got a similar response, post #236, then you complained about that.

Instead of jumping to conclusions you should be asking questions when you do not understand. As a result the projection that you mentioned was all yours. Let's try to keep the proselytization down to a minimum here. That would be a good start.
THANK YOU for finally admitting it and putting it in black and white for all to see.

Above you just ascribed post 235 to me. I DID NOT WRITE THAT. Paul4JC did. I just noted your response to him was uncalled for and I stand by that. But all this junk since has been you projecting things onto me based on something I didn't say.

I think it's now safe to say, it is finished.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Tsk tsk. Physical distancing, please.

Or wait... do you two live together, and this is some sort of public performance that gets you... forget I asked.

Upvote 0