Flat Earth, NASA, NWO, Moon Landings and More . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, no, those videos are just nonsense.

It's now Southern summer. Australia's southernmost city gets a 15-hour day. Antarctica gets a 24-hour day. This can only be explained by the Earth being a globe.

Your video is a bad joke.

• Agree
Reactions: Arius
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, no, those videos are just nonsense.

It's now Southern summer. Australia's southernmost city gets a 15-hour day. Antarctica gets a 24-hour day. This can only be explained by the Earth being a globe.

Yeah, only when they invented the magical 23.5 degree tilt of an imaginary magical axis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,017.00
Faith
Christian
Your video is a bad joke.

Your video can't even get basics like the length of a day correct, and like all flat earth models can't account for the midnight sun in Antarctica (but throws in a comment about the relative climate between Antarctica and the Arctic, as if temperature differences in different climates = distance from the sun)

But hey - it's Eric Dubay. I certainly would take my scientific advice from a yoga teacher

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Oh, but Australia isn't real, remember? ;)

Bloody right then, .. here is what's real mate:

Time: 0:20 Actual selfie taken by the 6" inch Kepler wrapped in shiny gold Christmas wrappings. It's a present for all Big-banged Glober Star Wars fans.

To actually come out and announce this before the public must have taken some deep breathing Yoga exercises beforehand. I can almost hear him telling himself: "Don't laugh, .. whatever you do, don't laugh!"

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It appears that Flat Earth promoter Eric Dubay is a Holocaust Denier.

Why the Holocaust Denial?

I wonder if Flat Earth enthusiasts understand that Dubay is the source for most of their arguments for Flat Earth and against the Globe Earth ?

Some of these are ...

"The horizon appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around ... "
"The horizon always rises to one's eye-level."
"Water always finds its level."
"Surveyors, engineers, and architects do not take curve into account."
"Planes would need to constantly dip their noses on a Globe Earth."

Dubay also references Airy's Failure, the Michelson_Morley and Sagnac experiments, and his incredulity regarding the ability of gravity to hold the oceans to a globe, while simultaneously allowing for bird and butterfly flight.

Just about every Flat Earth argument can find it's origin in Eric Dubay's "200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball"

The PDF can be downloaded at the link below ...

http://www.freepdf.info/index.php?post/Eric-Dubay-200-proofs-earth-is-not-a-spinning-ball

• Informative
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Absolute nonsense.

Because the gravitational force in newtons on an object at the Earth's surface is 9.8 times the weight of the object in kg (F = m a), and needs to be countered by a slightly greater force if you want the object lifted.

Once again, I think you have force, acceleration, and speed jumbled up in your head.
I think it is you who have swallowed a camel's worth of nonsense, brother.
It would be a waste of time to convince you of ANY conspiracy theory, am I right?

I think you might benefit from re-examining why that is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
And anti-Christian - since some of the flat earthers here use the bible as "proof" of a FE and mix in their Christianity with FE belief.

Yes, Eric Dubay is all that, but a heck of a Flat Earther! It was sad when I tried to explain to him about the difference between "Christian" (as he describes it here)
Jesus Christ Never Existed
and the early Church disciples of Christ who referred to themselves as followers of "the Way", .. it stunned him so much that he couldn't accept the idea that he may be wrong in trying to tie Jesus Christ to Christianity, so instead of debating the subject (he is an excellent, and fearless debater on most any subject) yet on this topic, he banned me without a Warning. Hmm??

It's easy to destroy the credibility of Jesus by tying him to Christianity, or to any of those other Religions, but I have not found any person on any debating forum so far who would dare to challenge my claim that "Jesus was not a Christian" nor was he the sun-god of those other pagan religions like the movie Zeitgeist tries to make him out to be.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, Eric Dubay is all that, but a heck of a Flat Earther! It was sad when I tried to explain to him about the difference between "Christian" (as he describes it here)
Jesus Christ Never Existed
and the early Church disciples of Christ who referred to themselves as followers of "the Way", .. it stunned him so much that he couldn't accept the idea that he may be wrong in trying to tie Jesus Christ to Christianity, so instead of debating the subject (he is an excellent, and fearless debater on most any subject) yet on this topic, he banned me without a Warning. Hmm??

It's easy to destroy the credibility of Jesus by tying him to Christianity, or to any of those other Religions, but I have not found any person on any debating forum so far who would dare to challenge my claim that "Jesus was not a Christian" nor was he the sun-god of those other pagan religions like the movie Zeitgeist tries to make him out to be.
Zeitgeist Debunked : Jesus is Not a Copy of pagan gods

13 minutes

• Winner
Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Bill Nye Meltdown - Triggered !!!

8 minutes

@patrick jane - Is this a SNL skit played by Will Ferrell? Because I don't think even Will could pull of a comedy sketch on Bill Nye then what Bill Nye just did here.
Poor man, he really does need our prayers, just as every Glober does.

Thank you for posting it, and God keep blessing you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bill Nye Meltdown - Triggered !!!

8 minutes

It would have been more honest to present this as a spoof, ... as you did on Youtube ...

home-design.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And anti-Christian - since some of the flat earthers here use the bible as "proof" of a FE and mix in their Christianity with FE belief.
Joshua 10:12-14 KJV -
Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lordhearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel.

2 Kings 20:8-11 KJV -
And Hezekiah said unto Isaiah, What shall be the sign that the Lord will heal me, and that I shall go up into the house of the Lord the third day?

9 And Isaiah said, This sign shalt thou have of the Lord, that the Lord will do the thing that he hath spoken: shall the shadow go forward ten degrees, or go back ten degrees?

10 And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.

11 And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the Lord: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.

Both Joshua 10 and 2 Kings 20 or Isaiah 38 are ALL impossible on a flying spinning globe. The earth does not move.

Psalms 19:1-6 KJV -
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it
: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

The sun move and runs a race and the sun has a circuit unto the ENDS of heaven. Is that a billion light years away?

• Winner
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.