Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Many of you never read about the Book of Enoch. It used to be official Jewish scripture for hundreds of years until canon commity decided to exclude it.

I'll keep it short...After carefuly reading of the book, I realized Enoch wasn't talking about Earth as a planet.

Earth is actually this whole Galaxy!! :eek: :eek: :eek: That's why it's flat because it is a galaxy!!!

A great constituent of the matter in our Galaxy is actually dust and this is similar to soil - EARTH!! :eek:

This is really what "EARTH" might look like:
milkywaygalaxy.jpg

It brings a whole new perspective of everything, particularly the Book of Genesis! Like who or what Adam really is?? Or where Eden is.

The truth will free your mind!!
giphy.gif

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,001.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So if you have 35,000 bucks, you will be able to in the upcoming future prove to yourself that the Earth is no longer flat (if that is what you oddly believe).

Here is the article that just came out a few minutes ago:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/06/07/nasa-allow-private-citizens-fly-international-space-station/
As it is with any blind faith and conspiracy theorists, they will still believe what they want to believe. They will just invent another explanation of how NASA "does that" and thats all.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'll keep it short...After carefuly reading of the book, I realized Enoch wasn't talking about Earth as a planet. Earth is actually this whole Galaxy!! :eek: :eek: :eek: That's why it's flat because it is a galaxy!!!

Urk?

I've never heard anything like that before, but... Huh.

That *would* change things a bit...

Interesting.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Urk?

I've never heard anything like that before, but... Huh.

That *would* change things a bit...

Interesting.

Read the Book of Enoch. He actually gave a fairly accurate description of the structures found in our Galaxy....Using terminologies available to him (without the knowledge of modern astronomy).

He even gave the same count of the stars closely orbiting the black hole at the center of our galaxy and of course, also gave a description of that horrific black hole with the four "pillars of fire" emanating from it.

Radio astronomy saw only three "pillars of fire" in the black hole but in the shape of a partial Swastika (swastika that's missing one arm). But given how rapidly things change at the very center of our galaxy, it could have been a full four-armed swastika at some point in the past.

Enoch also described the four arms of our Galaxy which is also confirmed by radio astronomy. Other ancient cultures knew this. This is why the swastika is common in many religions around the world. Many religions actually depict advanced ancient knowledge of Astronomy but lost in meaning after eons of oral teachings.

Soil is actually "stellar matter" - they came from the stars. Our galaxy is full of it, drifting in space. Thus, Earth.

• Informative
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So if you have 35,000 bucks, you will be able to in the upcoming future prove to yourself that the Earth is no longer flat (if that is what you oddly believe

Your not really truthful in your post here, are you. nasa must be rubbing off on you.

will cost $58 million — but that’s not including the cost of actually staying at the space station. Tourists then have the option to stay up to 30 days on the ISS. But every one of those 30 nights costs upward of $35,000,

I am sure there are more cost in there somewhere.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Your not really truthful in your post here, are you. nasa must be rubbing off on you...

Yeah, I took a cruise recently (first one ever in a life approaching a half century). The drinks package and the excursions is where they really get you lol.

Probably cheaper to do that and enjoy the ocean horizon and the sailing, sailing sailing to appreciate what a big beautiful round world is. No NASA required.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I took a cruise recently (first one ever in a life approaching a half century). The drinks package and the excursions is where they really get you lol.

Probably cheaper to do that and enjoy the ocean horizon and the sailing, sailing sailing to appreciate what a big beautiful round world is. No NASA required.

This flat earth globe earth debate reminds me of the 12 spies report in Numbers 12 and 13.

I wonder those who reject God's word (about His creation), (as the nation of Israel did in believing the 10 spies bad report ( lies ) over Caleb and Joshua). And in turn now we have Christian's believing mans (science) lies over the truth of the Bible about God's creation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And in turn now we have Christian's believing mans (science) lies over the truth of the Bible about God's creation.

I think what you have is Christians believing man's lies *about* the truth of the Bible about God's creation. The more science tells me about how impossibly big and wonderful the Creation is, the moreso the Creator becomes (to me).

But, to each their own.

• Winner
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The more science tells me about how impossibly big and wonderful the Creation is, the moreso the Creator becomes (to me).

It's funny though, if you want a really good argument for the biblical creation of the universe, you are probably going to reference Genesis. Now ask yourself, who knows Genesis really, really, really well?

The Jewish people.

Check this guy out; this is not your enemy

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's funny though, if you want a really good argument for the biblical creation of the universe, you are probably going to reference Genesis. Now ask yourself, who knows Genesis really, really, really well?

The Jewish people.

Check this guy out; this is not your enemy

BB is the enemy...genesis says earth was around before the sun, moon and stars.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
BB is the enemy...genesis says earth was around before the sun, moon and stars.

Perhaps the idea of Earth... An artist can have something in mind for a blank canvas well before "it is finished", so to speak.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your not really truthful in your post here, are you. nasa must be rubbing off on you.

will cost $58 million — but that’s not including the cost of actually staying at the space station. Tourists then have the option to stay up to 30 days on the ISS. But every one of those 30 nights costs upward of $35,000,

Yes, my bad. I read the article in passing.
But your missing the point. Flat Earth is in jeopardy because if there is a rich Flat Earther, he can now prove to himself that the Earth is not flat. Granted, one does not need to go to space to prove this, but then people do like to believe in silly make believe things.

I am also sure that in time, that they may find a way to make it cheaper for others. Remember, the first VCR and VHS tapes were crazy expensive when they first came out. Maybe in 20 years from now (if the Lord has not come back yet), we will be able to fork over a couple of thousand to see it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Flat earth is not responsible for and in contrast to:

Coming from the pagan science (made possible because of science) there is the following that all completely go against that Bible. But which has and is working its way into churches.

Globe earth, evolution, big bang, outer space/universe, the changing of male to females and females to males, with this also is the adding in, the viewing of sexual sin in a lesser even acceptable attitude.

The beginnings of some saying, that God could have created outer space alien life and actually entertaining questions on this topic.
Aliens Archives

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So if you have 35,000 bucks, you will be able to in the upcoming future prove to yourself that the Earth is no longer flat (if that is what you oddly believe).

You underestimate the tenacity of these folk! I have gotten into several intense debates with some flat earthers and they pull out some amazing stuff to try to buttress their position!

Upvote 0