Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I just found out, FishEaters user's father died suddenly and she's asking for prayers for his soul. FishEaters user's family are all lapsed Catholics who believe that the Sacraments are just "symbols" the father has received Anointing of the Sick but has not been to Confession for years, as far as she can tell.

Please pray for his soul, he really needs it!

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Just an update on this FishEaters User, I've just discovered that she's struggling with depression over the whole ordeal. She also has a lot of other issues going on in her life, and could really use some prayers.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers for her peace and God's comfort.
Just an update on this FishEaters User, I've just discovered that she's struggling with depression over the whole ordeal. She also has a lot of other issues going on in her life, and could really use some prayers.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I just found out, FishEaters user's father died suddenly and she's asking for prayers for his soul. FishEaters user's family are all lapsed Catholics who believe that the Sacraments are just "symbols" the father has received Anointing of the Sick but has not been to Confession for years, as far as she can tell.

Please pray for his soul, he really needs it!

Luckily Christ is a merciful God that looks at our hearts rather than our deeds.
If he loved Christ I'm sure he was granted eternal life.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0