✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to introduce myself as a mother now❤

This is my daughter Lorena, born September 30th. :) 6 weeks Saturday! It is so surreal!!!!
Any first time Mom advice?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1508373358489.jpg
    FB_IMG_1508373358489.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,837.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations!

First time mum advice? Take all advice with a pinch of salt. ;)

Seriously, everyone will want to tell you what you should be doing, what you're doing right or wrong. Just smile and nod and trust yourself and your husband to find the way that's right for you and your little one. :)

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm sure you are already doing this, but pray for you child a lot. Not just the things that are going on now, but for their future spiritually, developmentally, emotionally, intellectually, and physically.

Rest and take care of yourself! The better condition you are in, the better mother you are. Your child needs the best from you.

Enjoy it. Even when it's hard, or there are other concerns, no matter how serious, enjoy your child and enjoy being a parent.

Become strong willed. Dig your heels in and set boundaries with others where your child's wellbeing is concerned. It doesn't matter if their feelings get hurt or they get angry or you lose a friend or two. Your child's needs are more important than making other people happy and feel accepted, even your own family.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
thank yall. she is precious. she is colicky I think, bc she cried from about 7:30pm to 5:30am and 10am to 3pm...I am tired and my hubby works thirds, so waiting for his few nifhts off, so we can rotate. Ive tried just about everything. She is so worth it though. It is like she has breathed new life into me. I feel very blessed.

Upvote 0

Sunflower232

Oct 26, 2015
✟12,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Congrats, Lily! Your daughter is gorgeous!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself as a mother now❤

This is my daughter Lorena, born September 30th. :) 6 weeks Saturday! It is so surreal!!!!
Any first time Mom advice?

Upvote 0

DavidFirth

Saved by the blood of the Lamb
Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The best place to get advice is from God.

Bring up the child in the teaching of Jesus and His apostles. Teach as soon as the child is able to hear and understand.

PRAISE be unto the Lord, for He has filled you with great joy!

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0