Minnesota
✟24,812.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
So I am sitting in my class and this is the earliest snow in our area in 24 years!

I think about the snow and how we are all so ready for it to come and excited to see it fall on the trees, grass, and buildings. Just as this is a beautiful site, so is the thought of Christ coming back to the earth and falling down on us to bring us home!

God’s return to bring us to our home, is something that we as Christian’s are looking forward to and hoping happens relatively soon…Our world is getting more and more sinful and we as Christians are getting more and more outnumbered with people who are not of the faith. Our call is to go out and make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19) and especially since the Kingdom of Christ is near, we should be much more diligent and forefront in accomplishing what He has called us to do.

We should be nothing but excited when we think about the Kingdom coming back to bring us home…We will be able to see our loved ones, meet the people we have been reading about for our whole lives and ask them questions about anything and everything!

Ya snow isn’t the same as Christ coming down, but when you think about the beauty and excitement that people get when the snow falls, so should we all have the same exact feelings when we think about Christ coming down