Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The latest incident occurred during the first week of school when a first grader came across a classmate on the playground. She called the student by his given name – apparently unaware that the boy now identified as a girl.

“This innocent little first grader sees a classmate, calls him by the name she knew him last year and the boy reports it to a teacher,” Capitol Resource Institute’s Karen England told me. “The little girl gets in trouble on the playground and then gets called out of class to the principal’s office.”

http://archive.is/e5kbd

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The latest incident occurred during the first week of school when a first grader came across a classmate on the playground. She called the student by his given name – apparently unaware that the boy now identified as a girl.

“This innocent little first grader sees a classmate, calls him by the name she knew him last year and the boy reports it to a teacher,” Capitol Resource Institute’s Karen England told me. “The little girl gets in trouble on the playground and then gets called out of class to the principal’s office.”

So the little boy/girl goes to the teacher, which is what he/she should do.

Now what happened in the principal's office?

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
So the little boy/girl goes to the teacher, which is what he/she should do.

Now what happened in the principal's office?

It's in the article.

"England said the first grader was investigated by the principal to determine whether or not she had bullied the transgender child by calling him by his original name. After about an hour it was determined the little girl made an honest mistake and she was not punished or reprimanded.

But she was terribly traumatized by the incident, England said.

“The daughter came home from school upset and crying – saying, ‘Mommy, I got in trouble at school today,’” England told me.

The little girl’s mother, who asked not to be identified, immediately contacted the school to find out what had happened.

“She was told that whenever there is a pronoun mishap with this biological boy who now claims to be a girl -- the school must investigate,” England said."

I want to know what would have happened if they determined otherwise, firing squad? This world gets more stupid by the day.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's in the article.
Thanks a bunch for the quote, that was nice of you.

I can't pull up @Rion 's links. I did two or three times before I realize that it was these links that were causing my computer to hiccup and then freeze up. :scratch:

If I were her parent I would be upset, very, very upset. The first thing the school should have done is call her parents and have them present.

I'd like to know if the school had even notified the parents that the other child was in the school. They should have, especially at this young age. That would have given the parents the opportunity to talk with their child about this sensitive issue. It could have saved both children a lot of grief.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Thanks a bunch for the quote, that was nice of you.

I can't pull up @Rion 's links. I did two or three times before I realize that it was these links that were causing my computer to hiccup and then freeze up. :scratch:

If I were her parent I would be upset, very, very upset. The first thing the school should have done is call her parents and have them present.

I'd like to know if the school had even notified the parents that the other child was in the school. They should have, especially at this young age. That would have given the parents the opportunity to talk with their child about this sensitive issue. It could have saved both children a lot of grief.

How old is your computer?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It is quite sad when parents choose to demonstrate how they are so "enlightened", might be at the expense of the child: Johns Hopkins Researchers Warn Against Drastic Transgender Decisions Involving Children

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This story goes to show how far Satan has come in corruption of one of the foundational concepts that the creator set.... that would be "and He created them male and female".

Matthew 19:4King James Version (KJV)

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Meanwhile, in Canada, across the unprotected border, males pay more than twice the amount for auto insurance than females.... If I was not a Christian, I would call them up and ask for a quote for my child. When they ask if it's a male or female... I would tell them they don't have the right to specify my child's gender......

Auto insurance in Canada has flew under the radar in this respect. Sooner or later someone will make that call.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It's in the article.

"England said the first grader was investigated by the principal to determine whether or not she had bullied the transgender child by calling him by his original name. After about an hour it was determined the little girl made an honest mistake and she was not punished or reprimanded.

But she was terribly traumatized by the incident, England said.

“The daughter came home from school upset and crying – saying, ‘Mommy, I got in trouble at school today,’” England told me.

The little girl’s mother, who asked not to be identified, immediately contacted the school to find out what had happened.

“She was told that whenever there is a pronoun mishap with this biological boy who now claims to be a girl -- the school must investigate,” England said."

I want to know what would have happened if they determined otherwise, firing squad? This world gets more stupid by the day.

It's not "stupid". It's "criminal" to do this to a first-grader. What a horror of a thing to allow....it's like setting up a "mine field" for children. Deliberately.

God help us.

Praying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
It's not "stupid". It's "criminal" to do this to a first-grader. What a horror of a thing to allow....it's like setting up a "mine field" for children. Deliberately.

God help us.

Praying.

I was thinking 'stupid' in that the stuff the world demands resulted in putting her in that situation, but yes, I also see your point concerning the actions themselves.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Isa 5:20,21
20) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21) Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

When it was determined, Homosexuality was normal, we witnessed the Truth becoming a Lie.

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Luke 17:1-2 said:
And he said to his disciples: It is impossible that scandals should not come: but woe to him through whom they come.

2 It were better for him, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should scandalize one of these little ones.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The kid was only going by what is (Was) considered NORMAL, not perverted.
Those who want to change what NORMAL is, should be willing to accept mistakes.
If the maligned kid took off his pants, would he still be biologically a BOY?

I can call myself an Elephant, but until I have the operation which adds the Trunk and Ears, to say nothing of the 2 tons of weight I am still a human.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I can call myself an Elephant, but until I have the operation which adds the Trunk and Ears, to say nothing of the 2 tons of weight I am still a human.

You'd still be a human either way, just a really ugly one.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
As one pastor said: "If you send your children to Caesar's schools, don't be surprised if they turn out Romans."
That's why my children are home schooled.
If anyone is going to screw up my children it's going to be me.
Wait, that didn't sound right....You know what I meant.

Upvote 0