IN
✟19,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The worlds first DNA vaccine that actually goes into the cell nucleus of human cells and programmed to produce mRNA for the spike protein has been produced and will be available in India by the end of the month ZyCoV-D with an efficiacy rate of 66.6% - and despite the low efficiacy rate that usually prompts vaccine trials to discontinue its being cheered as a great achievement and more DNA vaccines are in development around the world https://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/h...dna-vaccine-made-in-india/article37104558.ece

Reactions: YESLORDIWILL
Oct 4, 2021
IN
✟19,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
zycov-D is no longer the only vaccine for kids and it isnt available yet because there were questions on how to administer it and needs to be training because its so different people need training for it - the other vaccine is Covaxin thats based on just traditional technology inactivated whole virus (81% efficiacy rate) and India has more vaccine choice than any other country right now with 6 or 7 vaccines last i checked . Its hard to imagine what the rationale would be to even use or approve of a vaccine with such a low efficacy unless it was billed as the safest vaccine ever (and it is already being called extremely safe) and its very inexpensive too . I just think its kind of amazing that a pharma company would admit such a low efficiacy rate and not fudge the numbers i think that alone could be a supernatural event lol . everyone is going to have choices in types of vaccines so much is coming out so much will be available (and so many articles on zycov-D that wasnt the greatest one more like a commentary on a video but just google)
Bharat Biotech's Covaxin for Children Aged 2-18 Likely to be Rolled-out in Phases: Report

Reactions: YESLORDIWILL
Upvote 0