Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Wow that was a blast from the past..... so much that I recognize and can name most of the old actors especially the guy who played Thurston Howell the 3rd on Gilligan's island, and I think most of them except for 2 actors in the Control Tower. It's interesting to see some famous actors, like I always wondered what Carl Reiner, the father of the famous "Meat Head" of All in the Family and interviewer of "This is Spinal Tap" looked like, and well now I know....

I don't think I ever actually watched the movie... maybe I have to do that some day, like on Youtube.

Boy we have come a long way with our Green Screens and computer animation as far as making convincing and realistic movies and TV compared to the good ole days, before I was born, into the 70s of shows like the Bionic Man etc.!

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Wow that was a blast from the past..... so much that I recognize and can name most of the old actors especially the guy who played Thurston Howell the 3rd on Gilligan's island, and I think most of them except for 2 actors in the Control Tower. It's interesting to see some famous actors, like I always wondered what Carl Reiner, the father of the famous "Meat Head" of All in the Family and interviewer of "This is Spinal Tap" looked like, and well now I know....

I don't think I ever actually watched the movie... maybe I have to do that some day, like on Youtube.

Boy we have come a long way with our Green Screens and computer animation as far as making convincing and realistic movies and TV compared to the good ole days, before I was born, into the 70s of shows like the Bionic Man etc.!

I am not sure of you movie taste, but: It's a mad mad mad world is one of my favorites.

They knew how to make back then, mostly family oriented and funny.

Upvote 0