First Bowling Green - Now a phantom massacre in Sweden?

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟230,773.00
Faith
Christian
The discomfort some Trump supporters feel when confronted with facts (the non-alternate kind) that show their man in an unfavorable light is palpable given their responses. They'll use any psychological trick (deflection, projection, obfuscation) in an attempt to avoid having to question their beliefs.

Almost sounds like they religiously hold those beliefs...

I'd say it's closer to 9/11 truthers who can simply claim that any news source or government figure who disputes their claim is "part of the conspiracy".

That's essentially what we're getting with the "Fake News" claims being thrown around by Trump

• Agree
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
The source is Swedish, I can't read Swedish so I cannot find it.

If the source you were using was at all credible it would have linked to police reports or something to back up what they claimed. Then you could just post that link. There are Swedish people on this forum + there's Google translate which isn't perfect but does a decent job.

Does not matter, you digress from my main point which was that Trump was actually correct on this point. I don't like Trump, but the truth needs to be seen.

It totally does matter! I stayed on point by pointing out how your source claimed a blond 12 yr old boy in Sweden was the victim of an "Arab immigrant" bc he has blue eyes was using a picture of a 4 yr old girl in England who was the victim of an attack by her dad's dog. What you posted wasn't the truth. Other stuff refugees might have done in Europe won't make it true.

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So your story is that although you can't read Swedish, as you were casually browsing Swedish sources (newspapers, websites?) for that exotic feel of a language you don't understand or some such, maybe having fun guessing what they were saying, you came across this news about a poor little blue-eyed Swedish boy?

So, if you don't know Swedish, how do you know this story you claim to know happened?

No. You know it because the righ-wing neonazi sites on both sides of the Big Pond were busy pimping and recycling the copy-and-paste version of this tragic fake crime, with pretty pictures of blue-eyed boys to really appeal to emotions -- Swedish, British, Polish, who cares -- and all, and their "sources" are a closed loop, one pro-hate site referring to another pro-hate site, which then cites a third pro-hate site as its trusty "source."

bl%C3%A5%C3%B8ynegutt-460x269.jpg

And because it fits your ideology of hate, you decides to believe the story.

It always follows the same pattern. Of course, being an open information society, the Swedish authorities, national and local, publish lists of crimes and suspected crimes, so it would be easy to verify. But you guys never do, do you? If it fits your pro-hate narrative, why bother? The pro-hate websites count on you not to check and verify their drivel.

So, the alleged crime happened in Helsingborg on September 2015, right? Oh, excuse me, I see that the pro-hate site you rely on puts the date on July 2015. Oh well, I guess that varies from site to site, so let's check the whole year for batteries in Helsingborg.

Let's see. There's a 12-year-old boy who got trapped by his bicycle helmet at a local play ground and then there's the 12-year-old boy arrested for brutal beating of a 20-year-old man.

While browsing the foreign Swedish-language sources while not speaking Swedish yourself, which one of these reports you mistook for a 12-year-old blue-eyed boy beaten by an Arab Muslim Immigrant (from Kenia, perhaps, with a name like Hussein or Obama)?

And in case you took it for an honest question, don't bother.
Accusing me of hatred? Who hates who here? How do you know me, or anything about me? I found a list of sources online, you focus on one instead of the reputable ones because you don't have an answer to this problem. On top of that if you look at my other credible sources I see the Police have been trying to hide migrant crimes. I don't hate anyone, I am not "far right;" your ad hominem attacks are uncalled for and flaming which is against the rules of the forum. Islam is anti-Christianity, they need the truth. Covering their crimes hinders that. I just watched a video I can't post where a migrant laughs on facebook live about a woman he just raped while she calls the police in the background. They don't get major sentences because the police are afraid of being called racist. What about the video of the 60 minutes crew being attacked? What about the video of the reporter being told to leave and then attacked? What about the Swedish grooming gangs? All this has been covered up, but it is out there. I already posted the 60 minutes one, the others can't be posted because of profanity although they are not hard to find. I don't hate anyone, the migrant crisis is a ploy to push an agenda. The migrants and the Swedes need Christ.

Upvote 0

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
If the source you were using was at all credible it would have linked to police reports or something to back up what they claimed. Then you could just post that link. There are Swedish people on this forum + there's Google translate which isn't perfect but does a decent job.

It totally does matter! I stayed on point by pointing out how your source claimed a blond 12 yr old boy in Sweden was the victim of an "Arab immigrant" bc he has blue eyes was using a picture of a 4 yr old girl in England who was the victim of an attack by her dad's dog. What you posted wasn't the truth. Other stuff refugees might have done in Europe won't make it true.
Lol so don't focus on Sweden's problems, derail the discussion with a dog bite.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Lol so don't focus on Sweden's problems, derail the discussion with a dog bite.

Lol, so totally deflect responsibility for your own actions. Who was the 1 who posted the picture of the little girl who was bitten by her dad's dog in England & said that it was of a 12 yr old boy who'd been attacked by an "Arab immigrant" in Sweden? You.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Lol, so totally deflect responsibility for your own actions. Who was the 1 who posted the picture of the little girl who was bitten by her dad's dog in England & said that it was of a 12 yr old boy who'd been attacked by an "Arab immigrant" in Sweden? You.
Who is defending Islam here?

Upvote 0

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Lulz. Who is trying to derail the thread after just making a false & silly accusation about derailing the thread? You.
Sweden is suffering under bolsheviks and you want to talk about a dog bite; who is derailing the thread?

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Sweden is suffering under bolsheviks and you want to talk about a dog bite; who is derailing the thread?

You. We've already established that you're the 1 derailing the thread. All I've done is call you out on what YOU posted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You. We've already established that you're the 1 derailing the thread. All I've done is call you out on what YOU posted.
I would rather have a dog bite than my countries culture be completely wiped out by bolsheviks and cultural Marxists.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I would rather have a dog bite than my countries culture be completely wiped out by bolsheviks and cultural Marxists.

The UK is being completely wiped out by bolsheviks & cultural Marxists? The little girl who was bitten by her dad's dog lives there.

I would rather have some personal integrity & make sure that what I'm posting is true. I would rather own up to mistakes when I make them instead of making lame excuses, deflecting & then trying to distract from that by throwing out whatever crap I can find to see if it sticks.

Btw, hye even been to England or Sweden?

Upvote 0

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The UK is being completely wiped out by bolsheviks & cultural Marxists? The little girl who was bitten by her dad's dog lives there.

I would rather have some personal integrity & make sure that what I'm posting is true. I would rather own up to mistakes when I make them instead of making lame excuses, deflecting & then trying to distract from that by throwing out whatever crap I can find to see if it sticks.

Btw, hye even been to England or Sweden?
You want to talk about dogs, I want to talk about the subject of this thread. The article had the wrong picture, whether intentional or not it does not matter. There are many bigger problems and you want to keep attacking me with your strawman arguments because you cannot defend Sweden's self destruction. I got the list of links online, I did not verify because it does not matter in the end; Sweden is still the rape capital of the world and the majority of the migrants are freeloaders.

Upvote 0

Kalevalatar

Supisuomalainen sisupussi
Jul 5, 2005
Pohjola
✟20,327.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Accusing me of hatred? Who hates who here? How do you know me, or anything about me? I found a list of sources online, you focus on one instead of the reputable ones because you don't have an answer to this problem.

Yes, that, quote, "list of sources online" you happened to find. Tell me with whom thou goest, and I'll tell thee what thou doest. When your "list of sources" is a list of right-wing pro-hate sites devoted to preaching hatred and fake stories about people they hate and still you choose to post it here under your user name, don't act surprised when you get called out for your ideology of hate. Nothing Christian about spreading hate.

muslimstatistics.wordpress
themuslimissue.wordpress.com
speisa.com

These sound like credible sources to you? Where's your critical thinking and basic media literacy skills?

Don't have one? Well, here's a hint. There are actual websites that keep lists of the pro-hate sites. Maybe you should check your "sources" against them before posting them for full view. Or, if you can't find it in you to do that, it usually says all one needs to know about the credibility and purpose of the "source" when stormfront pimps the exact same fake stories on their site. Is that where you "found" your "list of sources"?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
‘Last Night in Sweden’? Trump’s Remark Baffles a Nation
At his campaign rally in Florida Saturday, Trump was talking about protecting our country from terrorism. An example he used about what could happen in the U.S. was some incident "last night" in Sweden. Problem: there was no terrorist incident, attack or massacre in Sweden on Friday, nor in recent days, months, or years. But you can bet that his ill-informed supporters in Florida took Trump at his word, while of course thinking that the entire media universe was suppressing that story.

“Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking?" Carl Bildt, former PM of Sweden asked.

One Swedish journalist speculated: “Trump might have gotten his news from the countless right-wing media in the United States that have long been reporting that Sweden is heading for total collapse.”

So rather than checking and verifying the "alternative facts" of the alt-right media, Trump passes on phantom news. I guess Trump is partly right: the media is the enemy, but it is a certain extreme end of the media, and they are the enemy of truth.

There is no "alt-right". That is actually a slur.

Upvote 0

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,878.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I realize that hard data from reputable sources is not the approach of the Trumper, but this is from Wikipedia citing Reuters:

In February 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump falsely asserted that crime was rising in Sweden due to immigration. According to official statistics, the crime rate in Sweden has fallen since 2005, even as Sweden has taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants and refugees over the same period.

Upvote 0