United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that fires will come dissipate in the western US, especially California, and that lives and property will be protected. One of our Christian Forum member's Bob and his wife live about 15 miles from an ongoing fire. Please pray for them.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord save Bob and his wife's home from these fires. Thanks for frontline workers. Keep them safe and give them success. Forgive our sin and heal our land. Use all that's going on to draw people to Christ. In his name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Please pray that fires will come dissipate in the western US, especially California, and that lives and property will be protected. One of our Christian Forum member's Bob and his wife live about 15 miles from an ongoing fire. Please pray for them.
You'd better be praying for God's mercy as well. The state of California has turned away from God and so hast lost His protection.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Based on what? Stats show California is over 73% Christian (over 75% if you include Mormons)

Tracking Religious Affiliation, State by State
Based on on continual rejection of God's principles. 73% of people call themselves Christian. How come abortion is still legal? How come gay marriage? How come the alphabet soup/gender blender brigade is making the rules? God created male and female. Yet the scrabble set genders demand to be called whatever they decide they are. It's pure and simple rebellion.

It's not just California. The USA started turning away from God decades ago. In that time, courtesy of American money and greed, China has become a major world power. The Western world has been played. American ego imagines that people are desperate to become just them. China was supposed to be a glowing democracy by now. It's more totalitarian than ever. But now it has the resources to overtake the Western world militarily. And this has mostly been facilitated by the USA and Europe.

Anyone can call themselves Christian. God's definition is not the same as man's.

Don't get me wrong. I'm far from anti the USA. I was there in 2016. I stayed at the Grand Canyon and I spent a couple of days in Cottonwood. I had a great time and I met some really nice people. My only complaint is that restaurant food is served only warm. Oh, and LAX.............

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You'd better be praying for God's mercy as well. The state of California has turned away from God and so hast lost His protection.

That would also be pretty much every country in the world now including us here in Australia.
We certainly had our share of fires last Summer, sadly I don't see much in the way of people crying out for Gods mercy other than from Christians.
We can say the same about the pandemic too, yet I still pray for people to cry out to God rather than putting their faith in man.

But to the OP

I pray for Bob and anyone else impacted by the fires, for the safety of the firefighters and for the people and the animals, may they be able to get to safety.
Please Lord, send quenching rain upon the earth and weather conditions that will see the end of the destruction.
May lives be spared.
In Jesus name Amen.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
That would also be pretty much every country in the world now including us here in Australia.
We certainly had our share of fires last Summer, sadly I don't see much in the way of people crying out for Gods mercy other than from Christians.
We can say the same about the pandemic too, yet I still pray for people to cry out to God rather than putting their faith in man.

But to the OP

I pray for Bob and anyone else impacted by the fires, for the safety of the firefighters and for the people and the animals, may they be able to get to safety.
Please Lord, send quenching rain upon the earth and weather conditions that will see the end of the destruction.
May lives be spared.
In Jesus name Amen.:prayer:
The church in Australia rose up in unity and prayed. At least 140,000 people signed to the call for prayer. God broke the drought in most places. What God does for Australia He will do for every nation who calls upon Him.

Upvote 0

ISteveB

Sep 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
✟25,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pray for those of us in Nevada too..... we're under a plume of smoke that not only has respiratory consequences, but also emotional consequences. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but as of yesterday afternoon, it really hit me.... My wife and I are both working from home-- which makes for a really sweet commute, but the lack of social interaction with coworkers, and the smoke that's been filling in our valleys, and making for a lack of sunshine, creates a malaise that just gets really wearisome. This has been going on for a few weeks now, and I really want to scream. We both want to be outside, with sunshine and clean air.... I heard that Europe just got our smoke yesterday, so this is not going away anytime soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums