Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
i misunderstood based on what you wrote earlier.

it was hard to conclude that you were talking about the symbolic death of baptism.

baptism of water is only the first baptism of three all necessary for salvation and few take the vow to stop sinning, to die to sin, seriously ... Satan wins them as their master , they continue to sin, listening to Satan so that they have no ears to hear God, cannot be baptised of the spirit for they WILL not to listen by desiring to sin, to abuse, not Love folk...

and so their prayers too go unanswered because God cannot reach them because of their WILL to sin... they have not died to sin at all no matter what they say or like to believe and put faith in...

the only way that God can save them is by physical DEATH, the end of the soul,[life] for as Paul states , it frees one from sin for the soul to end in death...

the spirit to return to God , f5ee of the physical, but NOT free of returning to life until it 'pleases God' as a soul in physical life by perfecting Love, ceasing from abuse of folk ...

thus all souls are re-created by the spirit [the essence of a man, God's image, spirit, not flesh] , all men are freed from 'hell' -Rev 20:13 , free of sin by death and resurrection -Rom 6:7- not by grace of the new covenant , which is only with those whose fathers broke the old covenant [Jer 31:31-34, Heb 8:8-12]

there is no other means of freeing from sin for most folks then, other than death, wages of sin... thus death is wages of sin only to free man from sin and queue up all mne for the kingdom where all are freed from hell to be judged by works IN THE Loving KINGDOM come of Jesus Christ , AFTER death , not in this world...

that is why the few saved at Jesus' return by grace build the kingdom, to save countless many later by works of Love made easier by the Loving kingdom where any further sin brings a second death to free one yet again from sin...

no man is resurrected more than twice, death is denied after resurrection to the final trial , baptism of fire in the lake of fire... no different than Jesus' baptism of fire and that of the saints in this earth :-

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith[ NOTE: faith in Love, not in what sinners say is faith], being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

thus , please do not be confused by the topic being discussed in Rom 6:7 ... read it carefully , the author is ASSUMING it is obvious that folks KNOW that [physical]death frees a man from sin ...which is perhaps not so obvious today to many...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Senecharnix

The Emissary
Dec 24, 2010
West Carrol Parish, Louisiana
✟8,683.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Ezek 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

why won't you read what it says...???
-1.- which king of Tyre was in Eden and sinned ? [only one, 'Satan' as 'the serpent']

-2.- which king of Tyre was a covering cherub at the throne of God?
-clue: there are only TWO covering cherubim at the throne of God: Jesus/Logos on the right hand of God and Satan on the left hand ['sinister' side] ... which one of these sinned and which did not ?

-3.- how does this king of Tyre get from Eden with God [the third heaven, paradise, the immortal spirit ] to the earth at whatever time you believe Ezekiel is talking about ? :-

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth

I read it and read it. It is obvious that God is mocking the king of Tyre, who fancied himself a god. Like I implied, you are not going to impress me with passages from Revelation. All it is doing in the passage that you have cited is repeat assertions made in Jewish apocrypha and apocalyptic literature and theology. Evil has always existed and it is a good bet that the Devil has been around forever or nearly so....

Quite frankly, the time has come to rethink such subjects as the nature of the Cosmos (all that exists in all time-space continuums, dimensons, and realities) and revise our assumptions concerning God and the Devil....

Upvote 0

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
my friend, what king of Tyre was in Eden ?

is it not possible to understand that Satan IS this king of Tyre?

Ezek 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JohnRabbit

just trying to understand
Site Supporter
Feb 12, 2009
i am in alabama
✟55,288.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
baptism of water is only the first baptism of three all necessary for salvation and few take the vow to stop sinning, to die to sin, seriously ... Satan wins them as their master , they continue to sin, listening to Satan so that they have no ears to hear God, cannot be baptised of the spirit for they WILL not to listen by desiring to sin, to abuse, not Love folk...

and so their prayers too go unanswered because God cannot reach them because of their WILL to sin... they have not died to sin at all no matter what they say or like to believe and put faith in...

the only way that God can save them is by physical DEATH, the end of the soul,[life] for as Paul states , it frees one from sin for the soul to end in death...

the spirit to return to God , f5ee of the physical, but NOT free of returning to life until it 'pleases God' as a soul in physical life by perfecting Love, ceasing from abuse of folk ...

thus all souls are re-created by the spirit [the essence of a man, God's image, spirit, not flesh] , all men are freed from 'hell' -Rev 20:13 , free of sin by death and resurrection -Rom 6:7- not by grace of the new covenant , which is only with those whose fathers broke the old covenant [Jer 31:31-34, Heb 8:8-12]

there is no other means of freeing from sin for most folks then, other than death, wages of sin... thus death is wages of sin only to free man from sin and queue up all mne for the kingdom where all are freed from hell to be judged by works IN THE Loving KINGDOM come of Jesus Christ , AFTER death , not in this world...

that is why the few saved at Jesus' return by grace build the kingdom, to save countless many later by works of Love made easier by the Loving kingdom where any further sin brings a second death to free one yet again from sin...

no man is resurrected more than twice, death is denied after resurrection to the final trial , baptism of fire in the lake of fire... no different than Jesus' baptism of fire and that of the saints in this earth :-

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith[ NOTE: faith in Love, not in what sinners say is faith], being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

thus , please do not be confused by the topic being discussed in Rom 6:7 ... read it carefully , the author is ASSUMING it is obvious that folks KNOW that [physical]death frees a man from sin ...which is perhaps not so obvious today to many...

i agree 6:7 says that! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
i agree 6:7 says that! :thumbsup:

then can you see that few are saved in this earth [Matt7:13-14] by grace, and that the many are now destroyed ? ... and yet countless many are later saved [Rev 7:9-10] , thus AFTER resurrection of all sinners from hell [Rev 20:13] freed of sin by death, not grace [Rom 6:7] , to be judged by their works [Rev 20:13] in the kingdom of Jesus come, NOT by their sin in this life from which they are freed by sin's 'wages' , death (now) as a sinner, not as a (to be now 'saved') saint [Rom 6:7] ... ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JohnRabbit

just trying to understand
Site Supporter
Feb 12, 2009
i am in alabama
✟55,288.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
then can you see that few are saved in this earth [Matt7:13-14] by grace, and that the many are now destroyed ? ... and yet countless many are later saved [Rev 7:9-10] , thus AFTER resurrection of all sinners from hell [Rev 20:13] freed of sin by death, not grace [Rom 6:7] , to be judged by their works [Rev 20:13] in the kingdom of Jesus come, NOT by their sin in this life from which they are freed by sin's 'wages' , death (now) as a sinner, not as a (to be now 'saved') saint [Rom 6:7] ... ?

i follow and agree!

Upvote 0

Fascinated With God

Traditional Apostolic Methodist
Aug 30, 2012
NY
✟16,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
why won't you read what it says...???
Why don't you read what it says: twice he is called a mortal, in verse 2 and verse 9.

-1.- which king of Tyre was in Eden and sinned ? [only one, 'Satan' as 'the serpent']

-2.- which king of Tyre was a covering cherub at the throne of God?
-clue: there are only TWO covering cherubim at the throne of God: Jesus/Logos on the right hand of God and Satan on the left hand ['sinister' side] ... which one of these sinned and which did not ?

-3.- how does this king of Tyre get from Eden with God [the third heaven, paradise, the immortal spirit ] to the earth at whatever time you believe Ezekiel is talking about ? :-
These are allegorical references. If not, and your interpretation is correct then Ezekial 28 overtly contradicts itself. A literal cherub cannot be a mere mortal. So logic clearly dictates that the reference to Hiram (the king of Tyre) as a cherub must be allegory.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
i follow and agree!

then you might accept the POSSIBILITY of Jesus [and John Lennon! :) ] being right, that all one needs is Love... to be saved from death by translation to spirit [immortality of the spirit, paradise, the third heaven] - albeit those saved can still be used by God as messengers ['angelos' in Greek, hence the misnomer 'angels'] because they can manifest and re-translate conveying messages by the flesh to folks , which is more effective for some messages from God that shape men's history and future...

anyway, the first step toward perfect Love of saints is clearly to stop abusing folks with sin against them , sin [not hate] is the very opposite of Love [sin is anything breaking God's and Jesus' commandment to Love, Love is doing what God and Jesus command , so clearly they are opposites , whereas one can easily hate AND Love life and indeed some people at the same time, hate is not always a sin , does not always lead to sin] :-

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure,
having this seal:
The Lord knoweth them that are his.
And:
Let every one that nameth the name of Christ
depart from iniquity.

that this is the first step should I hope be obvious then, but then you see how many mess it up and get destroyed with this earth and heavens [except that the spirit always 'returns' to God because it is of God , not physical ... and indeed it doesn't travel any more than God as spirit can or needs to , it's just a way of speaking... the spirit of a man is the essence of a man from which all men are resurrected , but the spirit is ONE, it is never separated or divided, never is it not God... thus the 'individual ' is a virtual creation of God for this creation and the next and quite possibly for others of endless creations which all end ... the 'self' is only for 'purpose' of these two creations as far as we an now know , the self is a physical manifestation, not possible spirit ... not so much a mystery as it might seem at first, since one's own self appears and disappears with consciousness, consider sleep or unconsciousness for instance... then note that consciousness requires time so is physical only... the spirt creates spce-tme as a single entity ['universe'] , time ends then as any [of many?] space-time universes end ... the spirit as creator of time and space and matter [by whatever means] is endless and time-less and space-less and matter-less, not dependent upon creation, so changeless...

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not...

our 'lives' as 'individual humans' are by means of controlling change for a while, then our self ends , our life [soul] ends, but God re-creates it in a new universe [cos' men destroy this earth which took this universe to create as it is so very special in its stability that enables complex life like us - we know something of how special is this earth from science, which however is loathe to see the implication, that we are indeed, to very highest certainty levels of science, alone in this universe ... many scientists are in love with space travel though, it affects their judgement ]

anyway , ceasing sin to begin the process of becoming Loving person [saint] , that is the commitment of water baptism , and few take it seriously, and so commit to death as the only other way men lose their sin , all those who refuse to turn against sin themselves, voluntarily ...

so why stop sinning if one can just get rid of it whenever one dies anyway?

simple really , one either 'listens' to Satan and sins abusing people or one 'listens' to God and Loves folk ... one can't listen to both because they are always opposing and the mind shuts one out ... so if one wants to get back to God as quickly as possible one will choose to listen to God and Love, else one will listen to Satan and continue sinning all one's life like almost all folks do [even almost all who are religious - you can tell by the division of religion right down to individual beliefs ... how many even could logically be true to the one Truth of God ? [at most one, maybe none, out of billions ]
but we have some help ,God won't answer one's prayers unless one listens to Him , how could He! so if something bad happens because one wished for it then it is clear I think whom one is talking to, listening to ... if something Loving happens , then again it is clear ...but be clear Love is NOT about expectation beyond God's Plan for everyone, for all sinners too...it is only a matter of time that Love overcomes all , Jesus' promise on that, and it is the very nature of Love that it simply cannot exclude anyone the way religions do... what it does have is time , time enough for everything, including the overcoming of all sin by Love alone... no force required...unlike sin which uses fear as a force ,man against man...
so it's just a question of time , a few though God requires in this world to be saints, and requires that His prophecy about who thy are come true [although all mass religions have obfuscated what that prophecy clearly, unambiguously states, for their own evil purposes in THIS world [which come to naught as the world ends]
but say one does stop sinning, either now by choice or later by death and resurrection, what next ? ... well God promises to baptise all flesh with His spirit to know all Truth [Joel 2:28, John 16:13] , but cannot do so until folks listen , so most don't even get to know God's Truth in this life because they prefer sin to Love at least until it's to late [that is when Jesus returns and takes none that are still sinners, only the few saints ]:-

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Jesus couldn't really put it any more clearly , none still sinners can be taken and saved in this world , because they never knew him, never listened to God , never turned to Love even if someone splashed them with water as babies or dunked them in a pond... the MEANING of water baptism has been lost in religion... and Satan is to blame, sinners run the sad show now for billions. no saints... toward Rev 13:3-4 , worship by the whole world united of the WRONG god ... Ezekiel 28 and 2Thess 2 explain why and how , Satan manifest as the prodigal 'son of perdition' of God, left-hand covering cherub finally with the face of a man, and God first gets him to confess his blasphemy -2Thess2:4 and then has him killed under Jewish law [as he must be a Jew of teh tribe of Judah to have been accepted by Jews worldwide as their long-awaited Messiah come at last]

as Jesus warned then it's often not a long life being a saint in this world with almost the whole world against one [what an irony when saints are the ones who will rule and minister in the kingdom come mass salvation of those who persecuted them in this earth ... after all are released from hell freed of sin by death -Rev 20:13] ... but it is bliss to be whole with one's conscience, one's true God, one's spirit, one's heart of Love, one's mind... and to know it is the shortest way back to God ... those still sinners are all killed in this world in the horrendous consequences of thousands of years of sin , described in detail in scripture , mass famine , terrible pandemic diseases let loose by failure of 'civilisation' and of our fake virtual money system, wild animals driven to feed in packs off men again, so many corpses that no-one can bury them at the rate men die... vulcanism that blots out sun and moon to red blobs in the murky sky so plant life dies off worldwide, earthquakes larger than any previously known, cities deserted ... one can hardly say it all, the worst time man ever will know or knew according to scripture... only the saints and the dead avoid this... but it makes the point that we shall need a new earth , and the creation of this earth is unique , incredibly unlikely according to science , even in relation to the vastness of [finite] space...
so indeed a new heavens is required too , to generate the new earth... and life to feed over twice as many as on this earth today when all are released from hell [Rev 20:13] , all who ever died who didn't become saints and weren't translated to spirit from this earth...
so the few are saved first to build the kingdom for a thousand years before the many are resurrected and countless many saved at this later time [Rev 7:9-10]in the new earth kingdom of Jesus finally come to all , but God has still to convince to Love those who sin in the kingdom and thus must die again to free them from sin yet again ... but all men have been through baptism of the spirit by then ... only baptism of fire in the lake of fire remains to complete salvation of the most evil of men... the beauty of that truly elegant feature of God's plan I have discussed elsewhere on the site ... suffice it here to say that all will accept Jesus eventually [and thus Love ] in his role as king of kings of the new earth , his promise on that :-

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
i misunderstood based on what you wrote earlier.

it was hard to conclude that you were talking about the symbolic death of baptism.

I still doubt somehow that you have understood...

Upvote 0

TruthMiner

Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟1,382.00
Faith
Christian
The problem I see is not just that religion is divided right down to individual beliefs , so is conclusively not the result of spirit baptism by God [which unites the saints in one Truth of God eventually]...

This pretty much describes the situation in Christendom.

no, the main problem is that folks decide what to believe before God teaches them...

But deny they are in fact doing this very thing.

so they get it wrong learning off sinners who simply cannot know...

Serving the thoughts of men rather than the will of God.

faith in sinners is faith in Satan , it has to be said , no matter how sincere seem the ministers of Satan ... they are mostly sincerely deluded as much as any sinner ...

That is pretty much the sum of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
This pretty much describes the situation in Christendom.
But deny they are in fact doing this very thing.
Serving the thoughts of men rather than the will of God.
That is pretty much the sum of it.

indeed, all leading up to Rev 13:3-4... worship by the whole world of the wrong God and Christ... by authority of that Christ , not of God ...

the one thing Satan cannot fake, The Truth of Love of God , given free in spirit baptism to anyone who stops obeying Satan, stops sinning....

Upvote 0