Mtol117

May 31, 2016
New Jersey
✟37,160.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I understand the will of god somewhat for my life, and it requires me to stay at the college I am at, the problem is I am facing financial difficulty staying here and I am unsure I may be able to come back next semester. Inside I know that nothing is impossible (the last 2 semesters I prayed to go the next and miracles happened both times) but this time it is much more serious so I ask for your prayer for financial security.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I do pray for things to work out well for you financially, also that you don't get into debt over college. If it is any comfort, it took me 9 years to get my undergraduate degree. I would work a year and save up, go to school for a year, have a baby to look after for a year, and so on.

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am also facing this situation. I would be willing to pray together with you regularly for this if you will pray with me for my need.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

You will have to pm me as I lack that ability at the moment.

I understand the will of god somewhat for my life, and it requires me to stay at the college I am at, the problem is I am facing financial difficulty staying here and I am unsure I may be able to come back next semester. Inside I know that nothing is impossible (the last 2 semesters I prayed to go the next and miracles happened both times) but this time it is much more serious so I ask for your prayer for financial security.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Financial security! What a desire! Oh, how so many have desired it. Yet there are so many that are so glad they never had it at times. No. They didn't rest in the knowledge of having money, they rested in You, and drew close to You, trusting day by day for their "daily bread". Father, may You open the eyes of this one, and so many others like them, that "financial security" is not the "blessing" they think it may be. Yes, we want You to supply our needs, but the way You supply them is best, and that is not always by giving us all that "financial security" all at once in advance. How did I ever get by on the meager amount of money I had at times. It wasn't "financial security" that got me by, or caused my faith in You to grow. Making three sandwiches out of one piece of baloney, tearing that baloney into pieces and dividing it amongst the pieces of bread with only a little mayo was not due to "financial security". I not only survived physically, I learned to thrive in You. Money can't buy the great and valuable things that not having money will sometimes allow one to attain. Lord, allow us to gain the wisdom and faith that such conditions can lead to. To Your glory, Amen.

Upvote 0