NW Oregon
✟9,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I struggle with asking for help when I need it. Being a single mom for so long I have gotten pretty good at "doing it myself" although I do thank God for all his mercies a dozen times a day. I get a chuckle out of guests when they hear me thanking God when I go to the fridge (it's only a few months old and was badly needed to fit my teen and tweens growing appetites) but I'm not embarrassed because I am full aware of how much has been put into my path to benefit my little family and make life easier on me so I can be a better parent instead of stressed and ill at ease. You know? Anyways so here is a shot of faith in asking for help. Maybe you all can send your positive prayers my way for finals to go smoothly. If I pass all my classes this quarter I can take the summer off which will be a first since starting back to college 2 years ago. I have a long ways to go and next fall will present new challenges so a summer off with my kids would be fantastic. Thanks!

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I struggle with asking for help when I need it. Being a single mom for so long I have gotten pretty good at "doing it myself" although I do thank God for all his mercies a dozen times a day. I get a chuckle out of guests when they hear me thanking God when I go to the fridge (it's only a few months old and was badly needed to fit my teen and tweens growing appetites) but I'm not embarrassed because I am full aware of how much has been put into my path to benefit my little family and make life easier on me so I can be a better parent instead of stressed and ill at ease. You know? Anyways so here is a shot of faith in asking for help. Maybe you all can send your positive prayers my way for finals to go smoothly. If I pass all my classes this quarter I can take the summer off which will be a first since starting back to college 2 years ago. I have a long ways to go and next fall will present new challenges so a summer off with my kids would be fantastic. Thanks!
I once had a Bible College professor that would sometime pray for his class like this before a test. "God grant these students the grade they deserve on this test from the amount of work they have put into preparing for it." Now I am not going to pray for you like this, but like this. "Dear Lord, allow this one to have a clear mind and a good memory, and apply them both well when it comes to answering questions on this test. May they be able to understand the questions well, not over-think them, and show what they actually know or have learned to reflect how they should proceed in this test area in the future." Amen.

Reactions: StbGradMom79
Upvote 0