• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Finals... :-/

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by StbGradMom79, May 19, 2017.

1. StbGradMom79

StbGradMom79 New Member

+15
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I struggle with asking for help when I need it. Being a single mom for so long I have gotten pretty good at "doing it myself" although I do thank God for all his mercies a dozen times a day. I get a chuckle out of guests when they hear me thanking God when I go to the fridge (it's only a few months old and was badly needed to fit my teen and tweens growing appetites) but I'm not embarrassed because I am full aware of how much has been put into my path to benefit my little family and make life easier on me so I can be a better parent instead of stressed and ill at ease. You know? Anyways so here is a shot of faith in asking for help. Maybe you all can send your positive prayers my way for finals to go smoothly. If I pass all my classes this quarter I can take the summer off which will be a first since starting back to college 2 years ago. I have a long ways to go and next fall will present new challenges so a summer off with my kids would be fantastic. Thanks!

• Prayers Prayers x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+85,676
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for God to grant you extraordinary favor re: finals and for his blessings all around to you and your precious family and household (((hug)))

3. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love contemplative Supporter

+8,697
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    May God bless you and your family, and all your efforts on their behalf :crossrc:

4. Bluejay47

Bluejay47 Romans 12:12

+587
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praying!

5. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member

+1,974
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I once had a Bible College professor that would sometime pray for his class like this before a test. "God grant these students the grade they deserve on this test from the amount of work they have put into preparing for it." Now I am not going to pray for you like this, but like this. "Dear Lord, allow this one to have a clear mind and a good memory, and apply them both well when it comes to answering questions on this test. May they be able to understand the questions well, not over-think them, and show what they actually know or have learned to reflect how they should proceed in this test area in the future." Amen.

6. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+5,019
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and academic blessings as well in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule