Finally US pushback to UN abuses; Ambassador Haley keeps her word.

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Dawnhammer

Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some members are well-known, high level human rights abusers setting agendas and making policy for the rest of the world members.

Sounds pretty much like US allies Wahhabist Saudi Arabia or Israel which are of course huge beneficiaries of US money, technology and military aid.

The moral high ground only works if you actually have high morals and act upon them.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Sounds pretty much like US allies Wahhabist Saudi Arabia or Israel which are of course huge beneficiaries of US money, technology and military aid.

The moral high ground only works if you actually have high morals and act upon them.

Indeed. And let's not pretend the U.S. hasn't routinely abused human rights in the not-so-distant past and likely still does.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
When I think of the disproporionate amount of support the US contributes to the UN I cannot fully express my frustration. Some members are well-known, high level human rights abusers setting agendas and making policy for the rest of the world members.

Nikki Haley Threatens to Yank Funding from U.N. over Jerusalem Vote: ‘This Vote Will Be Remembered’

Nikki Haley Announces $285 Million Reduction to U.N. Funding - Breitbart

I view this as a Christmas gift.
Nikki Haley is the kind of gift that would look great in the White House. She is a straight talker who is always talks common sense. As much as people may love Trump's shooting from the hip, his tweets sometimes are more cohveve than they are coherent.
Nikki is a breath of fresh air. Good that she speaks for the presidency and she has his full support.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nikki Haley is the kind of gift that would look great in the White House. She is a straight talker who is always talks common sense. As much as people may love Trump's shooting from the hip, his tweets sometimes are more cohveve than they are coherent.
Nikki is a breath of fresh air. Good that she speaks for the presidency and she has his full support.
Agreed. I first saw her name mentioned as presidential material today in an article by FNC's Lt. Col Ralph Peters. I thought, 'what a perfect choice.'

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
She certainly fits into a white house that is considered clown show and laughing stock. A gift to those who love to laugh.

European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock'
Nance: Trump and U.S. seen as clown show

Last edited:
Upvote 0