✟15,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,
My name is Robert and I am a 31 year old man who was raised as a devout Catholic throughout my entire childhood. I strayed from my faith starting in college and have not truly returned until now. I have endured much physical, emotional, and mental pain and sought relief in worldly things. I have had an especially difficult time in the pandemic being in isolation for many days. I now realize that my turning away from faith was a mistake and I once again want to return to the house of God. I pray for all of those here that they may grow closer to God and renew their faith. God loves all of us and wants the best for us.

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello all,
My name is Robert and I am a 31 year old man who was raised as a devout Catholic throughout my entire childhood. I strayed from my faith starting in college and have not truly returned until now. I have endured much physical, emotional, and mental pain and sought relief in worldly things. I have had an especially difficult time in the pandemic being in isolation for many days. I now realize that my turning away from faith was a mistake and I once again want to return to the house of God. I pray for all of those here that they may grow closer to God and renew their faith. God loves all of us and wants the best for us.

Hello and welcome to CF may you make many friends here.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Robert,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

331685_9a8cf6302e79fa95f451ca0023ade86e.gif

75a95860d8cb03642bd5ee6ea7c8d28a.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello all,
Hi Robert
Good to hear you have rediscovered your faith.
I hope you will enjoy your time here on the forums.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

Hi Robert;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

TerraY

Nov 28, 2018
-
✟15,828.00
Country
Haiti
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Hi Robert,

Welcome to CF! Glad you found us. So happy to hear about your renewed faith and thank you for your prayers. Please forgive yourself for past errors, we all make mistakes. It is part of our life journey to live and learn from them. Wishing you peace. Hope you enjoy your time here. : ) Peace and Blessings <3

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0