• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Finally made a Doc Appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTKat

Jan 21, 2008
Littleton
✟15,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
After my break down yesterday, I decided it's time to go see the doc again. I've had my thyroid checked about a year ago, but I would like to get checked again. Also check for hypoglycemia. I've been having more unusual symptoms, like hair thinning, and extreme fatigue! I'm sick of feeling like this, and I think if I can rule out any underlying causes, the anxiety may be easier to treat. So I'm extremely nervous already, and the appointment isn't until tomorrow morning. Please pray and wish me luck!! :eek: I'll let you guys know how it goes:pray:
</IMG>

Gatorgal

Senior Veteran
Jan 2, 2007
Arkansas
✟19,458.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am glad you are going to the doc. Your Thyroid can really mess you up. I have been seeing my family doc about mine. I am Hypothyroid. He has changed my meds so many times. Finally I went to a doctor that specializes in Thyroid. She got my meds right first try. My fatigue and anxiety have really gone down. I blame my Thyroid with alot of my anxiety problems. Let me know what the doc says. Have a good day.

Upvote 0

KTKat

Jan 21, 2008
Littleton
✟15,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:thumbsup: I made it! The doctor went well. Of course I was hyperventilating the whole time :doh: I had some more tests done to see if it's my thyroid. He also gave me some #'s for neurologists to finally put my mind at ease I guess. So I'll wait to get these results back, then maybe make an appointment with one of those.
</IMG>I'm determined to get better!!! :pray:
Thanks for the support everyone! :hug: </IMG></IMG>

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.