• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Finally grounded in my 40's!

Discussion in 'Fabulous Forties' started by Myworld19, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Myworld19

Myworld19 New Member Supporter

+34
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    After a turbulent childhood and 2 marriages in adulthood, I have finally found the true full Nikki. Life is full of precious people, laughter, love and gratefulness for all I am. I feel blessed and have finally allowed myself to acknowledge my faith. I love my 40's despite not having a special partner to share it with right now. I have learnt to wait :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Danielwright2311

Danielwright2311 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,310
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    I'm in the same boat as you, Let me say, the closer you get to the father in heaven, The more faith you have and inside you start to fell normal. Alone, or not, we are never alone.

The cool thing is, in the kingdom, we will not even care or think about the special partner, as We will hold true value from God. And this value will validate us daily.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here.

3. Myworld19

Myworld19 New Member Supporter

+34
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Thanks for the reminder I am never alone. I knew when I was a child someone/something was looking after me although I pushed religion away as I was sent to Catholic School and that wasn't a positive thing for me. Now I see him I feel him with me. He will send someone someday when the time is right. For now I enjoy all I have and all I can give others. Happy days

4. DamianWarS

DamianWarS Follower of Isa Al Masih Supporter

+1,567
    Christian
    Private
    Christ tells us that those who are forgiven from much have a greater capacity to love and it sounds like this is a place where you are coming from. so happy you've found your way.

5. Akita Suggagaki

Akita Suggagaki Well-Known Member

+318
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Yes, sometimes it takes quite a while. Our journeys are all unique and some of us seem to have more advantages than others. So we always need to remind not to judge others or compare ourselves with them. may he Good lord Bless you, Nikki.