Derbyshire
✟13,098.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After a turbulent childhood and 2 marriages in adulthood, I have finally found the true full Nikki. Life is full of precious people, laughter, love and gratefulness for all I am. I feel blessed and have finally allowed myself to acknowledge my faith. I love my 40's despite not having a special partner to share it with right now. I have learnt to wait :)

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
After a turbulent childhood and 2 marriages in adulthood, I have finally found the true full Nikki. Life is full of precious people, laughter, love and gratefulness for all I am. I feel blessed and have finally allowed myself to acknowledge my faith. I love my 40's despite not having a special partner to share it with right now. I have learnt to wait :)

I'm in the same boat as you, Let me say, the closer you get to the father in heaven, The more faith you have and inside you start to fell normal. Alone, or not, we are never alone.

The cool thing is, in the kingdom, we will not even care or think about the special partner, as We will hold true value from God. And this value will validate us daily.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

Myworld19

Jul 19, 2019
Derbyshire
✟13,098.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm in the same boat as you, Let me say, the closer you get to the father in heaven, The more faith you have and inside you start to fell normal. Alone, or not, we are never alone.

The cool thing is, in the kingdom, we will not even care or think about the special partner, as We will hold true value from God. And this value will validate us daily.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here.
Thanks for the reminder I am never alone. I knew when I was a child someone/something was looking after me although I pushed religion away as I was sent to Catholic School and that wasn't a positive thing for me. Now I see him I feel him with me. He will send someone someday when the time is right. For now I enjoy all I have and all I can give others. Happy days

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christ tells us that those who are forgiven from much have a greater capacity to love and it sounds like this is a place where you are coming from. so happy you've found your way.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟282,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, sometimes it takes quite a while. Our journeys are all unique and some of us seem to have more advantages than others. So we always need to remind not to judge others or compare ourselves with them. may he Good lord Bless you, Nikki.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm about to turn 43 and considering separating from my largely unhappy marriage of 8 years. It's a frightening and emotionally tumultuous time for me. I've "hung in there" for so long, trying to do the right thing, be the good wife, trust God, stay the course, etc, etc, etc. It's never been an easy marriage and not been a very happy one, either. Coming to the realization, after many years of fleeting "I wish I hadn't gotten married, I think I made a mistake" thoughts, that I don't want to live this life anymore, was a crushing, devastating thing. None of us are getting any younger, I don't make much money, and most of my childhood dreams and ambitions are not likely to ever happen for me. The thought of venturing forward alone at this stage of my life is scary as heck.

But it's such an encouragement to see other people who have been through similar struggles and are doing all right. It gives me hope that hey, I may just make it through this, and have some actual HAPPINESS to look forward to on the other side of it. I haven't been able to say that I feel truly happy for far too long, and that's such a sad thing to think about.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
48 here. Let your love light shine. Don't worry about what other's think. God is love. Boom boom, love walks in the room. His name is Jesus.

Welcome to CF @Myworld19

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums