Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Somehow, I don't think it will be NC. But who it will be, I don't have a clear feeling.
Well, I certainly hope you are wrong. :) They have the most talent... UCLA, NC and Duke (only if Duke could have pulled it together in time) were the only teams that really put fear into this UK fan. But, it wasn't meant to be... so, I see NC as the team with the most talent but I see the Zags as the best "team." We'll see....

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Well, I certainly hope you are wrong. :) They have the most talent... UCLA, NC and Duke (only if Duke could have pulled it together in time) were the only teams that really put fear into this UK fan. But, it wasn't meant to be... so, I see NC as the team with the most talent but I see the Zags as the best "team." We'll see....
Yeh, I was about to say that Gonzaga looks like a likely winner of it all, but I did not do that because, I guess, I can't bring myself to think that I should take them seriously. After all, they're often ranked up high and then disappoint when tournament time rolls around.

• Agree
Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeh, I was about to say that Gonzaga looks like a likely winner of it all, but I did not do that because, I guess, I can't bring myself to think that I should take them seriously. After all, they're often ranked up high and then disappoint when tournament time rolls around.
You're right... but the one thing they have managed to do is pass the test of time. They are no longer a Cinderella but a legitimate power. Their center is a BEAST and they have enough playmaking guards and shooters to score enough... question is, can they keep NC or Oregon below 80? I think it has to be below 80 for them to have a real shot.

Upvote 0

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just want to congratulate north carolina on winning it all. Meeks really showed the meek shall inherit the earth let me tell ya.
They haven't won it all yet. One game left tomorrow night.

Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They haven't won it all yet. One game left tomorrow night.
Like I said I just want to congratulate north carolina on winning it all. Berry was Berry Berry good tonight yall.

Reactions: gadar perets
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Like I said I just want to congratulate north carolina on winning it all. Berry was Berry Berry good tonight yall.
Congrats... though they shouldn't even have been in the tourney. If half of the academic charges are true... they should have gotten the death penalty but won't because of the profit teams like NC bring in to the NCAA.

Upvote 0