Senior Veteran
Mar 18, 2006
in my happy place
✟12,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
i would realy like people to pray for the people who are fighting on CF. i have noticed that alot of people are in a way "segregating" by religon...and will not listen to a person from a certain religon:( i know i may be young but all the fighting is childish. at the top of the page you will see

uniting all christians as one body

if we took away the religious icon people would not think twice to what the persons religon is...and as Gods children are we not suppos to love everyone no matter what color OR religon?i would just like for everyone to pray for the fighting people:pray:

i love the Lord and hate to see his children hurt or deprived of his word.

Misty:angel:

HOLYROLLER71

May 30, 2006
Columbus Grove,OH
✟16,249.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Others
Lord bring unity to the christians,let them pray for one another,lift each other up,and put differences aside,you created us equal,let everyone get along and be an example for your kingdom,use us mightly and bless us all,I thank you in the name of Jesus,amen.

Upvote 0

gumpsmom

Contributor
Feb 13, 2006
Western Pennsylvania
✟23,544.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
bfly said:
Lord I pray for the unity of everyone on this site and to be blessed to have such a well moderated site we all can come and not have to be beat down or embarassed about what we will be seeing. In the name of Jesus I pray. amen
:prayer:Amen...:prayer:

Upvote 0

MadFingerPainter

in His hands
Jun 12, 2006
KS
✟18,077.00
Faith
Baptist
Father...let your love flow through this site. Let the ones who are fighting be shown that we are to be peace makers and love one another. Guide them into seeing that it is foolish and help them all to aquire an understanding so that the fighting will cease. In Jesus' name I pray...Amen.

It really is a shame that people get into fights over doctrinal issues. It is too bad that there doesn't seem to be a way for them to discuss things in a more peaceful and loving manner. For that reason I have walked away from the Theology and Apologetic threads. I didn't want to but it's hard for me to learn anything with everyone fighting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
shyanne said:
i would realy like people to pray for the people who are fighting on CF. i have noticed that alot of people are in a way "segregating" by religon...and will not listen to a person from a certain religon:( i know i may be young but all the fighting is childish. at the top of the page you will see

uniting all christians as one body

if we took away the religious icon people would not think twice to what the persons religon is...and as Gods children are we not suppos to love everyone no matter what color OR religon?i would just like for everyone to pray for the fighting people:pray:

i love the Lord and hate to see his children hurt or deprived of his word.

Misty:angel:
In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior I Pray That The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So That We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Virgil the Roman

Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .
Jan 14, 2006
Kentucky
✟64,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
:liturgy:Dear and beloved Heavenly Father, i pray you will unite all of us here on Christian Forums with your love,and peace, and come to know you as one body in your universal church, Amen!:prayer:

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Heavenly Father, I thank You for hearing our prayers. Thank You Lord for this young lady's heart. Lord I ask that You please restore relationships at CF and that this will be a place of fellowship, learning, and loving, and not that of hate. Father please help us to all get along and to rise above the arguments and quarrels. I pray that we keep our minds focused on You and on things above, which are far more important than anything in this world has to offer. Thank You Father for all Your wonderful blessings. Thank You for the ability to see today, to walk, talk, listen, hear, speak, and to be a blessing to other people. Please help us to see others through Your eyes. In Jesus' Loving name, Amen.

Upvote 0