Fight Anti Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokol2002

Apr 30, 2004
✟115.00
Faith
Agnostic

I think it is important for all Christians to fight anti Semitism. Please do not let the history repeat itself. In Europe the anti Semitism is growing. Jewish children are threatened and bullied. There is an intense propaganda war blaming the Jews for all thinkable problems.

In Norway a Christian teacher was told not to wear the Star of David inside the shirt by the Norwegian authorities. There have also been several fundraising events in Norway for Suicide attacks against Israel.

The most frightening is that the anti Semitism is not by some small group of people with extreme political views, but from ordinary people with mainstream political views.

Please join the fight!

but'n'ben

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset
Feb 24, 2004
✟1,638.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Christian001 said:
as Christians, it is our duty.

That's a difficult issue though. In Scotland and Northern Ireland you have sectarianism where protestants and catholics are fighting each other to see who has the 'true' religion of the two countries. Over the years it's been converted to football teams. If you support Glasgow Rangers, you're labeled a Protestant and if you support Glasgow Celtic, then you're labeled a Catholic. Nowadays people only see it as an excuse to fight. They have no idea where the ideas really stem from. One of my friends is a protestant and a Rangers fanatic. He was making fun of Catholics and I asked him "What's the difference betwee a protestant and a Catholic, if you're so against them?" He couldn't answer, which speaks volumes for the mentality of those who categorise people.
There are so many variations and warring factions of Christainity. They all need to realise that the worship the same God, and that's all that matters.

Upvote 0

Libby1

Spiritual Warfare
Apr 27, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟2,106.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Sadly, I noted the anti-semetism as well on a satanist site I attended. however they also clumped Christians who they call Xians as well. Their forum is akin to the thoughts of Hitler and brings to mind genecide for both christians and jews alike. The spend all their time christian bashing and their prey, many teens who visit their site are 'sucked' in and brainwashed by them. It is sad, but has most certainly opened my 'eyes' to cleaerly 'see' what they in fact promote.

I pray the Lord blesses Israel and the Jewish people.

Libby 1

Upvote 0

TheThirdLink

I am an INFJ.
Sep 26, 2003
Undisclosed
Visit site
✟1,088.00
Faith
Protestant
ATTENTION! :eek:

Yes, I have been thinking a lot about this. Now that we have thought about it, let us try and take some sort of action now. Let us take the time to help some Jews in need. Go here: http://www.jewishannarbor.org/content_display.html?ArticleID=6965

Or help here: http://www.ou.org/israel/

:idea:

http://www.israelinsider.com/views/articles/views_0350.htm <------ is an excellent way to help.

"Hold the forte, for I am coming," Jesus signals still. Wave the answer back to Heaven: "By God's grace, we will."

:prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.