fishstix

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2004
✟19,629.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm not sure whether this is the right forum for this topic. I guess it has to do with ethics. If there was a Christians only 'Canadian' or 'General Discussion' forum I would put it there, but I don't see one. And it doesn't seem to fit in General Theology or Deeper Fellowship.

Recently, the Fifth Estate showed a documentary on Benny Hinn. Here is a summary of that documentary. I don't really want to get into whether or not people agree with Hinn's theology, what I want to discuss are the financial issues that the documentary raised. Does anyone have any thoughts on those financial issues?

smooze

Contributor
Mar 4, 2005
Visit site
✟95,567.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Private
HE really gives people the creeps it says in 2peter of such people
2peter 2:1-3 said:
but there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you.They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them-bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.