Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Myself: God was able to bring me to a place in my life where I can start rebuilding my life. My whole life was a wasteland with some traumatic past events and with the Lord I am gonna start putting things back together. Please pray that His will to be done and for his strength and courage. Also please pray that I will draw closer to the Lord, alot of hurt in my life has drawn me away from Him and I dont want this no more.

Family: Please pray for their salvation and for God to really move in their lives. Theres alot of problems going on and I can only do so much, I have to leave it in the Lord's hands at some point.

My Folks: Pray for their marriage and salvation, things have been a little better lately i believe but things have gotten out of hand :(

Thanks you for your prayers, love you guys :hug::hug::hug:

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you, your parents and your family, that God's will is done in each of your lives and that you are all drawn closer to him and to eachother. Praying for the wisdom and courage to turn to him in prayer for all things rather than try to handle them on your own. God will never forsake you. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.