Females arent attractive

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nope, I have no biblical evidence of this, but I think the earth would accommodate - grow, change in dimension, whatever.

But, pretend the earth won't grow. If we remained perfect, I don't think we would have the "want" to have many kids in the first place. Borrowing from biology, we wouldn't have the need to be immortal through genetics because we would have been immortal through Providence. So even if people had multiples, on average the population of the planet after 40,000 years may be comparable to what it is now (to "guestimate").

And, I think we would be allowed to explore and possibly stay at any of the many "mansions" God has built in the universe. God appointed four stars to Adam; that is at least four stellar systems.

On Intercourse it is very simple: our view of it is polluted because we are carnal. The command to be fruitful, and multiply was a vindication of, and justification for their role in procration/"co"-creation given to them by God. It was a commandment given to go through the physical activity of spiritually uniting with your mate/spouse - to become one flesh. This is why divorce is nothing spiritually for people who have "married" under God - by having sex.

We are carnal. We are constantly polluting things, and justifying it. Sex is no different. (So, you may see why I may be in the extreme minority on my views about sexual behavior and activity.)

Where does the Bible said Adam had four solar systems? What do you mean by earth growing and changing in direction?

Without death and work, what about inheritance and property in a marriage?

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Where does the Bible said Adam had four solar systems? What do you mean by earth growing and changing in direction?

That is in the book of Enoch about Adam.

Earth growing as in literally increasing its radius outwardly. (The other was changing in dimension, not direction.)

Without death and work, what about inheritance and property in a marriage?

The King - the Word of God/Christ - would decide, just like He decided to "stunt" a tree. Issues of inherence and property, though, is a carnal one. Nothing belongs to us, because we didn't make it. At best, we (further) assemble and interpret what God has already made. In perfection, our focus would be on God alone, so no one would be worried about anything else.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is in the book of Enoch about Adam.

Earth growing as in literally increasing its radius outwardly. (The other was changing in dimension, not direction.)

The King - the Word of God/Christ - would decide, just like He decided to "stunt" a tree. Issues of inherence and property, though, is a carnal one. Nothing belongs to us, because we didn't make it. At best, we (further) assemble and interpret what God has already made. In perfection, our focus would be on God alone, so no one would be worried about anything else.

What do you mean by dimension and not direction?

So marriage in the beginning was a different concept? People think getting married today is those things.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
What do you mean by dimension and not direction?

So marriage in the beginning was a different concept? People think getting married today is those things.

Maybe we should create another thread for that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,883.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Or when you get a girlfriend, make her stop wearing make up.

I don't wear make up, and I'm a woman.

Meanwhile, pretty much EVERYONE in the movies is wearing makeup, including the guys. That's right, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone were wearing make up every single time they blew away the bad guys. How feminine can you get?

Upvote 0

Eudaimonist

I believe in life before death!
Jan 1, 2003
American resident of Sweden
Visit site
✟119,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Makeup might not be mainstream among men in the West these days, but there is nothing intrinsically un-masculine about make up. These things change over time.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
A lot of guy dont go working out, so I don't understand how biceps are relevant.
Well, while it is more than possible for men and women to have roughly the same muscle mass, women cannot build muscle as quickly or to the extent that men can. This is due to hormonal differences, and some differences in muscle structure. As a result, men are typically more muscular than women are, even if they don't work out.

Do you have trouble recognizing people in general? I don't understand how else you would have such a problem telling the difference between genders without having prosopagnosia.

Reactions: Eudaimonist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There really aren't any, other than we can usually tell what gender someone is by looking at them. If there was no gender dimorphism in humans, it might make sexism less of an issue in our species, historically, but there are no guarantees of that.

How is that not the same as not having remarkable differences?

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
How is that not the same as not having remarkable differences?
The differences, physically, between men and women are worthy of note, it is just that physical appearance on the outside is pretty similar, with only minute differences aside from the primary and secondary sexual characteristics.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The differences, physically, between men and women are worthy of note, it is just that physical appearance on the outside is pretty similar, with only minute differences aside from the primary and secondary sexual characteristics.

do you think due to genetics there can be an infinite number of faces?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

What age bibically do you think somebody is a man or a woman? To me the early teen years is when people age at different rates, so it's hard to find an exact age.

Upvote 0