Female racers file lawsuit against transgender biological males.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,021.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Transgender biological males are more and more allowed to compete against biological women in sports. Naturally the women are often being beaten since those with XY male chromosomes are generally larger and stronger. One such transgender said "I am a girl" and so he thinks it is fair for him to compete against females instead of competing against males. The girls, on the other hand, feel they are the victims of sex discrimination where they can no longer compete on equal ground. Thus they not only lose athletic competitions and opportunities but, often, college scholarships.

HS-trans-athletes.jpg

Here is a picture of a transgender male winning a race against one of the plaintiffs in the law suit.

Please pray for justice.
Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

Last edited:

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Transgender biological males are more and more allowed to compete against biological women in sports. Naturally the women are often being beaten since those with XY male chromosomes are generally larger and stronger. One such transgender said "I am a girl" and so he thinks it is fair for him to compete against females instead of competing against males. The girls, on the other hand, feel they are the victims of sex discrimination where they can no longer compete on equal ground. Thus they not only lose athletic competitions and opportunities but, often, college scholarships.

HS-trans-athletes.jpg

Here is a picture of a transgender male winning a race against one of the plaintiffs in the law suit.

Please pray for justice.
Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

What's more to be said? Sad..

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟839,359.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This what happens when the world condones transgender etc. Sad. :( Also, how can he hold his head up high and say he won, when he had an unfair advantage. In truth he really lost. I pray that he finds Jesus.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,021.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This what happens when the world condones transgender etc. Sad. :( Also, how can he hold his head up high and say he won, when he had an unfair advantage. In truth he really lost. I pray that he finds Jesus.
I see it as a form of hostility toward women. The women racers are being bullied and "triumphed' over because they are smaller and weaker physically. Bullies don't care about what is fair or rational. In fact, they enjoy breaking the rules of human decency. You are right to pray for him and I do so also, including the other big hulking male in the photo.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0