• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

female christian penpals worldwide

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by NeedFriend, Nov 24, 2005.

1. NeedFriend

NeedFriend New Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    hello Iam a stay at home with 2kids from the country India looking for true christian female penpals worldwide to share the word of God,spiritual journey,our family,life etc through Instant messengers(live chat) like yahoo aol and hotmail.Its to be there in good and bad times and to encourage each other in christ.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Nan1

Nan1 Senior Veteran

+89
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I would really enjoy being your pen pal and be a encourager of Christ with you. If you're interested, please PM (personal message) me. I, too, am a stay at home mom with two children.

Be blessed,
    Nan

3. SoulSurfer

SoulSurfer Veteran

+20
    Pagan
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    If you would like, I'll be your penpal. Please PM me if you feel like it. :) Be Blessed- Bevin

4. fairmaidenvoyage

fairmaidenvoyage New Member

+2
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Me too!! I love making new friends... just pm or Instant message me

Take care

Jan:wave:

5. hintonas

hintonas New Member

+0
    Christian
    Married
    Hello

I am interested in becoming your penpal. Hopefully we will be able to encourage and get to know one another better. I have 3 children and I too am a stay at home mom. While at home I teach a woman Bible Study cookie Have a Blessed day!

Please forgive me if you got this message twice I am still getting the hang of things ha, ha, ha

6. Triggerelf

Triggerelf New Member

+1
    Christian
    Single
    Me too! :thumbsup:

7. Hiskid4ever

Hiskid4ever Standing on the promise of God

+76
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Please pm me so we can get to know one another!

God Bless

8. MonicaNeva

MonicaNeva Regular Member

+24
    Christian
    Married
    I enjoy talking with other women. Feel free to write me anytime!

9. MonicaNeva

MonicaNeva Regular Member

+24
    Christian
    Married
    Looks like I'm the one who posted twice somehow!

10. NeedFriend

NeedFriend New Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    Hello
    Iam looking for true christian female friends from other countries who are really friendly and can Instantt message me or e-mail me .I want it to be truly longlasting and always caring and unserstanding each other .I want the friends to be very sharing.This is my 2nd posting under the same subject.Bye