female christian penpals worldwide

NeedFriend

Nov 24, 2005
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hello Iam a stay at home with 2kids from the country India looking for true christian female penpals worldwide to share the word of God,spiritual journey,our family,life etc through Instant messengers(live chat) like yahoo aol and hotmail.Its to be there in good and bad times and to encourage each other in christ.

hintonas

Nov 30, 2005
United States
✟7,632.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello

I am interested in becoming your penpal. Hopefully we will be able to encourage and get to know one another better. I have 3 children and I too am a stay at home mom. While at home I teach a woman Bible Study cookie Have a Blessed day!

Please forgive me if you got this message twice I am still getting the hang of things ha, ha, ha

Upvote 0

NeedFriend

Nov 24, 2005
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NeedFriend said:
hello Iam a stay at home with 2kids from the country India looking for true christian female penpals worldwide to share the word of God,spiritual journey,our family,life etc through Instant messengers(live chat) like yahoo aol and hotmail.Its to be there in good and bad times and to encourage each other in christ.
Hello
Iam looking for true christian female friends from other countries who are really friendly and can Instantt message me or e-mail me .I want it to be truly longlasting and always caring and unserstanding each other .I want the friends to be very sharing.This is my 2nd posting under the same subject.Bye

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums