Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do you think the US government is building FEMA camps much like the concentration camps of the Nazi's to horde off Americans and imprison them by a martial law situation or do you think it's all just that a conspiracy with no proof?

PureTruth7

Oct 26, 2014
✟7,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We already have plenty of FEMA camps. Their purpose is to hold real Christians (who won't accept the mark of the beast) until they can be slaughtered, and/or house American "troublemakers".

Don't have to believe me, but don't get surprised when you see one put in use.

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
LOL! Unfaltering "trust" in one's government is quite quaint and entertaining. After all, why use yer own brain when the government will be more than happy to do yer thinkin' for ya', right?

4chsmu1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: browndogmom
Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LOL! Unfaltering "trust" in one's government is quite quaint and entertaining. After all, why use yer own brain when the government will be more than happy to do yer thinkin' for ya', right?

4chsmu1.gif
I don't know how you define trust, but that's not how I define trust. I'm perfectly capable of thinking for myself and I have no trouble trusting the government as a whole. The government's best interests generally overlap with the people's best interests.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker

4chsmu1.gif
You know, there is a lot of space between the two extremes on thinking government is infallible and thinking that government is out to get you. I don't completely trust the government, but that hardly means I think they want to enslave.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You know, there is a lot of space between the two extremes on thinking government is infallible and thinking that government is out to get you. I don't completely trust the government, but that hardly means I think they want to enslave.

So you "mostly" trust da gov't, eh?

Well sure, why not? After all, what's "not" to trust?

4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't know how you define trust, but that's not how I define trust. I'm perfectly capable of thinking for myself and I have no trouble trusting the government as a whole. The government's best interests generally overlap with the people's best interests.

Sure they do.

4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sure they do.

4chsmu1.gif
Let's analyze this critically: What conditions are in the government's best interests and why?
  • It's in the government's best interests for both the economy and your income to grow because it increases the government's tax revenues.
  • It's in the government's best interests for the value of the dollar to appreciate relative to foreign currencies because it makes our debts easier to pay off and increases the value of tax revenues.
  • It's in the government's best interests for employment to increase because high employment rates appreciate the value of the dollar.
  • It's in the government's best interests for the people to have a high level of education because it increases the value of the work people can do. Valuable inventions rarely come from people who failed high school.
I can keep going, but I think you get the idea - it's in the government's best interests for the country to perform well, and it's also in your best interests for the country to perform well.

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you think FEMA camps are just silly conspiracy theories please take the time to read this article.
An article from that website is going to do the opposite from convincing me it's not a silly conspiracy theory. The website currently features a video accusing the English royal family of being Nazis (hilarious if you know anything about World War 2) and declaring the pope a "false prophet". InfoWars isn't a news site - it's an online store with articles written to drum up sales.

x2_descriptbanner_June2015.jpg

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

4chsmu1.gif
Viewing the government with healthy skepticism is one thing. Assuming they are currently engaged in secretly building mass extermination camps is something else.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Viewing the government with healthy skepticism is one thing. Assuming they are currently engaged in secretly building mass extermination camps is something else.

If you take away their manufactured fear, what would they have left?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yep. Some people need an enemy to rail against. If one is not clear, they will manufacture one.
That, and the idea of some nebulous identity being behind bad things that happen is, to some psyches, more comforting than the thought that random bad stuff just happens.

Throw in a little of the fact that everyone loves feeling like a persecuted underdog (so long as the persecution doesn't involve any actual, you know, negative consequence), and a tiny touch of confirmation bias, and hey presto, FEMA death camps and illuminati lizard people.

Upvote 0