Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Howdy Gazelle!!

coffeebath.gif
:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Abba, Father, You are love. Your Word tells me that; experience shows me that. I remember singing the children's song, "Praise Him, Praise Him, all ye little children, God is love, God is love..." Yes, You are worthy of our praise and honor. Whether I feel down and out, unloved; am going through trials and tough times; or when I'm happy, prosperous, and "on top of the mountain," Your love reaches me. Your presence surrounds me and brings me warmth, contentment, and peace. Thank You, Father, so much for that. In Jesus' name I pray and give You praise, amen.

Reactions: HiltiesGwerf
Upvote 0

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Dear God, Opportunities abound. Please help me to discern when an opportunity is something that You have placed before me and when it is something that would be contrary to Your will. Stir my conscience and bring questions, examples,and Scripture to my mind that will guide me in this process. Help me to consider biblical values; ethics; the gifts, skills, and abilities You have given me; my family and other commitments; and anything else they may open my eyes to the truth. Encourage me to grasp the opportunities You give and to turn from the opportunities that I should not touch. Thank You, God, for Your hands of guidance and Your arms of love. In Jesus' name, amen. :prayer::pray::bow:

Reactions: HiltiesGwerf
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

barb754

Believer
Dec 26, 2004
Guilford, New York
✟270,339.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Good evening everyone. Hope your weekend is going well

Enjoyed today so much. Able to work outside and start the Spring yard cleaning LOL. Grass is so green:D. Hope this weather stays around for a while.

Have a peaceful night all.

Upvote 0