United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Just4Jesus said:
Good morning everyone. I just have a prayer request and I hope it is ok to post it here.
I know this may seem really silly to some here but it would really mean alot to me.
My little Datsun, her name is Dora. She went missing yesterday. She has never left before and we have had her for 2 years. She had been abused when she first showed up on our doorstep. You could just raise your hand and she would flip herself over for fear of being hit. It was so sad and took a long time to get her comfortable with us. She is so precious. I noticed yesterday morning that she was walking kinda slow and acting funny. I didn't think too much about it because animals get sick sometimes from eating things outside that they shouldn't. So I really didn't make a big deal out of it. Well now I feel guilty because I think something was wrong.:cry: Please pray that she is ok and would come back to us. I am afraid she may be dead.:(
I hope you all have a wonderful day..:hug:

:clap: :clap: :clap: She is alive:clap: :clap: :clap:

I cried out and prayed and cried and prayed that God would bring her back. And if there was something wrong that He would show me so I could have some kind of closure. I looked everwhere for her. I called and called and called. I went out to a field back behind our house and called for her. I said to the Lord, I know this is just my dog, but You said Lord if we ask anything and believe and do not doubt, You will do it. I turned around to leave the field and when I looked up, there she was. :prayer: It was a miracle. I had just called her and had walked right beside where she was sitting just 5 minutes before. I knew something was wrong because she didn't come running to me like she always does. I felt like I was in one of those love stories where the woman is running across the room in slow motion to the one she loves^_^ I just couldn't get to her fast enough. I had my arms up in the air like I had just found a long lost love.(I'm glad the neighbors didn't see it. When I picked her up, her chest was so swollen she couldn't even walk. It was like a ball had been inserted under her skin. The kids and I rushed her to the vets. When the doc looked at her he said it looked like an allergic reaction to multiple bee stings. He said she was not going to die. She was gonna be ok. Thank ya'll so much for your prayers.:bow::hug: I know the Lord heard your prayers.

Thank you Jesus, you showed up and gave my heart rest. I love you Jesus...:bow: :bow:
:bow:

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Just4Jesus said:

I cried out and prayed and cried and prayed that God would bring her back. And if there was something wrong that He would show me so I could have some kind of closure. I looked everwhere for her. I called and called and called. I went out to a field back behind our house and called for her. I said to the Lord, I know this is just my dog, but You said Lord if we ask anything and believe and do not doubt, You will do it. I turned around to leave the field and when I looked up, there she was. :prayer: It was a miracle. I had just called her and had walked right beside where she was sitting just 5 minutes before. I knew something was wrong because she didn't come running to me like she always does. I felt like I was in one of those love stories where the woman is running across the room in slow motion to the one she loves^_^ I just couldn't get to her fast enough. I had my arms up in the air like I had just found a long lost love.(I'm glad the neighbors didn't see it. When I picked her up, her chest was so swollen she couldn't even walk. It was like a ball had been inserted under her skin. The kids and I rushed her to the vets. When the doc looked at her he said it looked like an allergic reaction to multiple bee stings. He said she was not going to die. She was gonna be ok. Thank ya'll so much for your prayers.:bow::hug: I know the Lord heard your prayers.

Thank you Jesus, you showed up and gave my heart rest. I love you Jesus...:bow: :bow:
Just seeing this now, Just4Jesus, and I am so happy for you and your little dog. Praise the Lord! :clap:

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Just4Jesus said:

You know this is just soooooo wonderful, thank You Jesus!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

This gives me courage to ask for healing for my horse...I have been treating a skin condition for nearly a year...it is very stubborn...thank you to any who feel led to pray...:angel:

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
angelwind said:
You know this is just soooooo wonderful, thank You Jesus!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

This gives me courage to ask for healing for my horse...I have been treating a skin condition for nearly a year...it is very stubborn...thank you to any who feel led to pray...:angel:

Hey sweetie, I will be praying for your horse. God does hear the prayers for our animals. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
angelwind said:

Hey angelwind! :wave: Sorry to hear that your horse still has this skin condition after all this time. Sending another one up on his behalf to our Lord for healing. :prayer:

Reactions: barb754
Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MeekOne said:
Hey angelwind! :wave: Sorry to hear that your horse still has this skin condition after all this time. Sending another one up on his behalf to our Lord for healing. :prayer:
Hi Doc...Angelwind I will be praying for your horse....God bless

Reactions: barb754
Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
MeekOne said:

Thank you Meek...and thank you Sis...we have had several setbacks...lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

doc329

In His Service
Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Just4Jesus
You have brought back memories of your love for your
pet dog (Dora). It started and ended, similar to your
experience. I will never forget it. I wrote a story about
it. Maybe I'll post it later. Prayers are answered in
God's time, have faith never doubt

Upvote 0

JJay

A loving Spirit
Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
doc329 said:
th_godis.gif

Good Afternoon
Everyone
Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord
Thank you Jesus
Prayers are being answered.
Hallelujah

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:) Make me so happy to see this happening, Praise Jesus with all our faith and trust in Him.

A-men

This is great

Reactions: D.W.
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.