Fellowshipping in the Sun Shine--Spring thread (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if you want this to run the course of 1000 posts and get the blessings or do you want me to close it off and pass out the blessings right away. Either way is good for me. Just so you know I only have bits and times that I have on here as I rest for a bit from the inbetween moments.

Gotta keep busy so it doesn't land all on the last day! :D
please keep it open. i enjoy coming on here and fellowshipping with everyone. congrats on being dorm parents. praying for your dr appointments. Look forward to when you are here and pray for you and your family. be blessed girl . hugs.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have a wonderful day!
277833-albums3673-32217t.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just dropping by to say hello. My family and I are going to visit the grandparents in Arkansas over the holiday weekend. It's almost an 11 hour drive for us to get there. We're leaving sometime tomorrow morning. I really don't like this holiday. I can't wait until it's over.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.