fellowship with (and pick on) stormboy (17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟51,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
soleil.gif

I are melting in a puddle......

:D lol

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I know :D

I just had to comment...lol

What's scary is about half an hour ago, it read -13 with a real feel of -8 which wasn't too bad, and now it reads -18 with a real feel of -21. That's how quickly a cold front can come in during the winter. I can deal with -8 lol and it was 0 today which was really nice. Sigh lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟51,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know :D

I just had to comment...lol

What's scary is about half an hour ago, it read -13 with a real feel of -8 which wasn't too bad, and now it reads -18 with a real feel of -21. That's how quickly a cold front can come in during the winter. I can deal with -8 lol and it was 0 today which was really nice. Sigh lol

:doh: I see
I would like to feel real cold weather here I dont think we get really cold stuff :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:D she's making dinner and stuff.

I'm about to head out on all of yas. Car is started, gotta get shoes on, refill water bottle...refilled the coffee already and I'm not feeling so bad now...but I think that's adrenaline kicking in.

I've stayed awake all night before and all through the next day and evening was totally fine. I'm quite the night owl.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.