• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

fellowship with (and pick on) stormboy (17)

Discussion in 'Recreation Room' started by goldenviolet, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    Cools I was in Melbourne city the other day for a appointment and believe it or not there was ducks in the middle of the city near a fountain.
    then after lunch with a friend went for a walk and there they wee again in a building pond and I was thinking grrrr should have my camera with me :doh:

2. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    lol was saying to my fiend what about duck a l'orange :D hope they did not understand :p

[​IMG]

3. Greenthumb

Greenthumb So many seeds...so little time!

+5,809
    Christian
    Private
    lol ^_^ i don't think they speak human. probably hoped you were going to offer them some crumbs.

4. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    lol had no food, plus they looked very happy swimming round, that day was not to hot though :D

Have you upgraded your camera at all?

5. Greenthumb

+5,809
    Christian
    Private
    like a duck to water, you think? ;)

no, i still have the same old camera. can't really afford a new one.

6. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    lol yep like a duck to water .. they would like water would they not :D :doh:

I have not changed either would not mind a full frame DSLR but not using my current one enough!
    Was actually looking to do some photo walks there quite a few going in Melbourne.

7. Greenthumb

+5,809
    Christian
    Private
    what's a photo walk? you've probably told me before, but i'm getting old and i forget things. :doh:

there is a photography course at the uni here, that i'd like to take. well there was a course a few years ago when i looked into it. may not be available now. only i'd have to get a real camera for it. they teach you how to actually use the camera, not just point and shoot...which is pretty much what i do. ^_^

8. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    Camera walk is like a course.
    They usually run by a pro photographer, they take you on a walk and help you take photo's help with setting composition etc.
    They actually say you can bring any camera :)
    But if you taking a course I think it related to DSLRS

9. Greenthumb

+5,809
    Christian
    Private
    that's what i need. i look at something i my brain thinks that would make an awesome photo and then i take a picture of it and it doesn't look anything like i'd imagined in my head. :eek: and i'd like to be able to take zoom shots that aren't blurry, seeing as my zoom isn't very good and i don't have a tripod for stability. and of course that would help with night shots too. can't have a long exposure if your camera isn't steady. :sorry:

10. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    Blurry shots are normally camera movement and not having a fast enough shutter speed. But if the light is low that's hard you have to have tripod.

I am the same imagine the photo like on the website and then when I take it bubkiss :D

I just changed my tripod head to a ball head, got to go test it out one night.
    Might do that City view from Williamstown :D

11. Greenthumb

+5,809
    Christian
    Private
    Blurry shots are just normal for me period. :p
    but yes, do go try out tripod...take photos...then share!!! :thumbsup:

12. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    lol mine not to bad I always use the center focus point to focus are the camera will focus were I don't want :D
    Will share when I get my butt out there lol

13. Greenthumb

+5,809
    Christian
    Private
    :yawn: good night Storm...catch you again soon. :hug:

14. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    Nite E Nite GT Sleep Well
    Dont let the bed bugs bite! :p :hug:

15. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    42.7°C :swoon:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  16. NumberOfStars

NumberOfStars ...

+1,755
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    only 33 here

17. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    [​IMG]
    You not in Melbourne then :p

18. Stormboy

Stormboy ...

+4,605
    Christian
    Private
    ahh see what I found! Not seen this since we posted with justbeyouself lol

[​IMG]

19. NumberOfStars

NumberOfStars ...

+1,755
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    hahaaaaa yeah I forgot bout that. I started a tackle hug trend that was popular for a while, not so much since justbeyourbestself hasnt been around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.