fellowship with (and pick on) stormboy (17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I remember my Mum dropping me off to the local Cinema when I was a teen. Me and my cuz were going to see "Jaws", aaaand somehow the wrong movie was on...it was "Saturday Night Fever"...aaand boy was that a...umm...education for me at that age! Lol!! :eek: Not sure Mum woulda wanted me seeing that, specially at that age! :D

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ya didnt miss out on much. actually i dont think i watched the whole thing either

I LOVED Grease, when I watched it as a teen. I even went out at the time and bought the soundtrack from the movie! It was on tape....yeeah...maaany years ago...*sigh*

Upvote 0

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟51,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ya didnt miss out on much. actually i dont think i watched the whole thing either
:D

Now Jaws I did watch it was on when I came over to Aus.
Still remember sitting really close to the TV because of me eyes and when that shark came on the back of the boat I back paddled on the floor the whole room bust out laughing at me :D :blush:

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:D

Now Jaws I did watch it was on when I came over to Aus.
Still remember sitting really close to the TV because of me eyes and when that shark came on the back of the boat I back paddled on the floor the whole room bust out laughing at me :D :blush:

Lol, no wonder it scaweded ya!! Change of undies afterwards?! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
.....>
frantic.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.