Fellowship till 2008! (105)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I finally watched Eragon on dvd.... was pretty good but could have been a lot better if they had made it 30 mins longer it felt abbreviated and hurried too much. Was too slow at the start and then crammed too much in it at the end. It was like having a tiny piece of a wondeful cake.... just when you were thinking...ooo this is........ the cake was all gone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mrshoperose

Contributor
Oct 9, 2007
Lakewood Washington
✟22,384.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I finally watched Eragon on dvd.... was pretty good but could have been a lot better if they had made it 30 mins longer it felt abbreviated and hurried too much. Was too slow at the start and then crammed too much in it at the end. It was like having a tiny piece of a wondeful cake.... just when you were thinking...ooo this is........ the cake was all gone.
I watched that too. I also read the back. Apparently there are going to be two more movies.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.