With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,hows everyone doing?I have to catch up on my reading.
Just got in this afternoon from our garage sale.We collected &1600.00 for pentecostal missions.Still half the stuff left,gotta have for one more weekend
I think I bought about one tenth of the stuff.
I see your on Sc,hows it going.I guess you had your one week anniversary yesterday?

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello SC, Josh, Satrunstar and hello to everyone else. How are you all doing? Hope you are all have had a good day.

SC, I'm sorry to hear about your son's accident. I will be praying for him that the surgery goes well. How is he doing today?

Mss, I missed you but how great that you raised that much $$ for missions!! PTL!! Glad you are back!! How are you?

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes I was sad to hear about your sons arm too SC,read all about it after I posted.
Yes Joy 1600 is good money for a garage sale.These are the same couple that have both passed and that we had the auction for.And that was $25,ooo.00.Can you imagine.That wasn`t furniture,just stuff in the house and shop.Well I guess there was a dryer and washer at the auction a nd coffee tables.So much stuff.Was very fun.

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone,hows everyone doing?I have to catch up on my reading.
Just got in this afternoon from our garage sale.We collected &1600.00 for pentecostal missions.Still half the stuff left,gotta have for one more weekend
I think I bought about one tenth of the stuff.
I see your on Sc,hows it going.I guess you had your one week anniversary yesterday?

I've honestly never felt better! HALLELUJAH!!!!! :clap: How are you?
That is so awesome! Praise God!!!!!!!

Hello SC, Josh, Satrunstar and hello to everyone else. How are you all doing? Hope you are all have had a good day.

SC, I'm sorry to hear about your son's accident. I will be praying for him that the surgery goes well. How is he doing today?

Mss, I missed you but how great that you raised that much $$ for missions!! PTL!! Glad you are back!! How are you?

Hey Joy!!! How are you doin' today? I'm doin' GREAT! Thanks! ;):D:cool:

Yes I was sad to hear about your sons arm too SC,read all about it after I posted.
Yes Joy 1600 is good money for a garage sale.These are the same couple that have both passed and that we had the auction for.And that was $25,ooo.00.Can you imagine.That wasn`t furniture,just stuff in the house and shop.Well I guess there was a dryer and washer at the auction a nd coffee tables.So much stuff.Was very fun.

I will also be praying scj! Oh yeah Joy, excellent money for a garage sale! :D Sounds like fun to moi! haha. :D

and

I hope you all are having a wonderful day this BEAUTIFUL Sunday that the Lord hath made! Hallelujah!

God Bless,
Josh

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone!!! How are y'all doin' this evening?

I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought another Smith Wigglesworth book!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I can't wait to read it. It's called, "Greater Works" It has his books on Healing, Spiritual Gifts, AND Faith all combined into one HUGE book!!! WOOO!!!

Ok I need to calm down. lol.

God Bless,
Josh

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone!

We had a four hour service this morning--I'm a little tired but elated. It was amazing. Our pastor dismissed us before 12:00 PM, but I don't think anyone went home. Most of us stayed until 2:30.... The Holy Spirit was moving, people were getting prayed for, it was awesome.

God is so good!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone!

We had a four hour service this morning--I'm a little tired but elated. It was amazing. Our pastor dismissed us before 12:00 PM, but I don't think anyone went home. Most of us stayed until 2:30.... The Holy Spirit was moving, people were getting prayed for, it was awesome.

God is so good!

Hey Ariel!!!

That is so AWESOME!!!!!! Glory to God HALLELUJAH!!!!!

God Bless,
Josh

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Coffee's for me alot lately due to me just being so tired! Off the soda myself, thank God. And, 5 lines? Good for you! And, praying for everyone while I'm at it! Come to think of it, can you all pray for that storm that's getting ready to hit FL? Thanks!

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone!

God is so good!

How awesome Ariel. I have been in services like that where the Holy Spirit was given free reign to move and people stayed and basked in the presense of God. We need more of that in churches today.

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Godblessandkeepyoutoday.gif

Good morning to everyone!

SC, I am praying for your son today...please do let us know how the surgery goes.

Cindy and BOT, I'm praying for the storm situation where you live.

Lilmiss, I'm still praying for your brother in law.

So many needs and I'm so thankful today that God meets us at the point of our individual need, amen?

Father you see the needs of your children. Lord I'm thankful that we can go to you for our brothers and sisters who need you today. Lord be with SC's son today as he has this surgery. Be with this whole family today I pray. Give them comfort and peace and engulf them in your love.
Lord, I ask that you be with all those who are in the path of this storm specifically Cindy and BOT. Lord, you are the master of the sea and the winds obey your voice and I ask Lord that you speak to the winds of this storm and calm the seas. Lord, I just ask for your protecting hand to cover them and be with them.
Thank you for sparing the life of Lilmiss' brother in law and I ask Lord that you continue to heal him and make him completely whole.
Be with my daughter today Lord as she has her two surgeries. Lord I pray that every cancerous cell be removed from her body and this will be gone and never return. Help her to have a speedy recovery and make her as good as new I pray. Calm any anxiety she has today and cover her with your love and your peace.
Meet the needs of each one today Lord whatever they may be. Thank you Lord that there is no distance in prayer and that there are no boundaries, no places you cannot reach. I pray these things in your precious, holy name. Amen

God's blessings to you all today! :hug:

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you, Joy

I wanted to take a moment and congratulate you, sc on becoming a mod! :clap: God bless! :hug:

God bless, everyone! :groupray:

Good morning lilmiss,
:thumbsup:congrats SC:thumbsup: Go easy on us now you hear^_^^_^:clap::clap:I'm so excited for you:hug::hug:

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Godblessandkeepyoutoday.gif

Good morning to everyone!

SC, I am praying for your son today...please do let us know how the surgery goes.

Cindy and BOT, I'm praying for the storm situation where you live.

Lilmiss, I'm still praying for your brother in law.

So many needs and I'm so thankful today that God meets us at the point of our individual need, amen?

Father you see the needs of your children. Lord I'm thankful that we can go to you for our brothers and sisters who need you today. Lord be with SC's son today as he has this surgery. Be with this whole family today I pray. Give them comfort and peace and engulf them in your love.
Lord, I ask that you be with all those who are in the path of this storm specifically Cindy and BOT. Lord, you are the master of the sea and the winds obey your voice and I ask Lord that you speak to the winds of this storm and calm the seas. Lord, I just ask for your protecting hand to cover them and be with them.
Thank you for sparing the life of Lilmiss' brother in law and I ask Lord that you continue to heal him and make him completely whole.
Be with my daughter today Lord as she has her two surgeries. Lord I pray that every cancerous cell be removed from her body and this will be gone and never return. Help her to have a speedy recovery and make her as good as new I pray. Calm any anxiety she has today and cover her with your love and your peace.
Meet the needs of each one today Lord whatever they may be. Thank you Lord that there is no distance in prayer and that there are no boundaries, no places you cannot reach. I pray these things in your precious, holy name. Amen

God's blessings to you all today! :hug:

In agreement with this beautiful prayer.Thank You Lord for looking after everyone that Joy prayed for here.ThankYou Lord in Jesus`s precious name.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.