• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Fellowship Thread (6)

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by scjohnson1973, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byhisstripes

byhisstripes pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...

+6,561
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    I too will keep praying. God is a great God and he knows our hearts and our wants and more importanatly our needs. So hang in there dear sister and just remember that God is in control.

2. CindyisHis

CindyisHis I am my Beloved's and He is mine.

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    We learn this and then walk it out. :)

I believe the scripture is in Colossians about wisdom being in Jesus. Also, in 1 Corinthians 1:30 it says He has been made wisdom to us.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  3. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married

How good it is to be encouraged by both of you in the Lord! :hug:

I looked up those Scriptures:

Colossians 2:1-3 "For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

1 Corinthians 1:24, 30 "but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.....But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God--and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--"

4. CindyisHis

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Oh yeah! You've even got verse 24 in there. :thumbsup:

Bible reps coming at ya'. :D

5. CindyisHis

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello coffee lovers! Know what I've been up to? I've been experimenting with making frappucinos. I may not know how to spell it, but I am learning how to create a luscious treat with better ingredients at a way better price than the local yuppie coffee shop.

6. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    GOOD AFTERNOON Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone doin' today? Hope all is well.

So let me tell ya something. We already started reading Hamlet in my English 4/D.E. (Dual Enrolement English class which is the same as Comp. 1) and our teacher gave us projects/memorizations/essays that are due next month. O_O LOL I was just typing the memoriztion that I'm doing and oh my goodness...

It's LONG!!!!!!! lol. We get to choose what we want to memorize and I'm doing the "To Be or Not To Be" speech. It's pretty cool but long. lol

Just thought I'd share that with you. lol

God Bless,
    Josh

7. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Coffee, coffee, coffee....that's all I hear in here. rofl.

Where's the Limonade, water, and fruit juice? LOL. (Limonade is a French drink it's soooooooooooo good...better than coffee.)

8. Ryanswife

Ryanswife Opinionated One

+30
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!

9. scjohnson1973

scjohnson1973 My lifeguard can walk on water!

+27,715
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Hi everyone!

10. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married
    Hmmm....why does this sound familiar?

When I was in high school we did a "Scenes from Shakespeare" performance, complete with music, costumes, etc. I remember that "To be or not to be" speech well...and the moody senior who gave the soliloquy. I was a sophomore, but I got to be Titania from "A Midsummer's Night Dream."

11. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    Josh,
    I happen to have liked that part of the play myself. lol You should have fun with it! :)
    Ariel,
    Here's some nice, not over flavored coffee for ya! And since it's 'net coffee, no calories or caffiene!
    And as it is, I'm getting off caffiene myself. Ugh! It's getting better, but I'm having to drink something instead, like water, to do it.
    Praying for us all.

12. JoynTx

JoynTx Joyfilled Believer

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

Good morning to everyone! Have a fantastic Friday!! God bless.

13. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married

Hello BT! Thank you, I love coffee! Ya, I'm trying to limit myself on coffee again. Only in the morning, and less than two cups. Maybe I'll get to just one cup in the morning by next week.

I still don't like green tea, though. I'm trying to like it...

Good morning Joy!

I'm here just for a moment. I have lots to do today, but will check back later.

Be blessed everyone, have a good day in the Lord. :hug:

14. byhisstripes

byhisstripes pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...

+6,561
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    I hear ya Ariel,
    only I'm raising the amount of coffee I drink and lowering the amount of soda, I drink at least 6 sodas aday and I'm going to cut back to 1 God willing ;):D

15. Ryanswife

Ryanswife Opinionated One

+30
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Good afternoon! How is everybody?

16. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    That is very cool! Hmmmm...Why does Titania sound familiar? lol. Maybe my sister played her. Not sure. lol

Oh yeah! I've got 5 lines memorized already! Woot woot!!! lol. Only 30 somethin' more to go. LOL

You can get off caffiene!!! If I could do it 3 years ago anyone can do it. :D I used to drink cokes ALL the time then I finally understood that they are bad for you so I quit coldturkey. :D

LOL. You can do it!!!!!!!!

I'm doin' great!!!!! How are you?

God Bless,
    Josh

17. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Today is India's Independence Day!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*Don't ask. LOL

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  18. JoynTx

JoynTx Joyfilled Believer

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Happy Independance Day to India! :)

I hope everyone is having a great day!!

19. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Yep I'm havin' an awesome day! How about you Joy?

20. satrunstar

satrunstar God spake and it was done

+1,696
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello,
    So glad to hear you are all having a great day so far

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.