• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Fellowship Thread (6)

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by scjohnson1973, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CindyisHis

CindyisHis I am my Beloved's and He is mine.

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Naw, we need the roof. :p :D

But we will get results. :) The effective fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5 something - go look it up. Think 16.

2. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Awwwww man. Oh well, it was an idea though! lol.

Amen! and I shall look that up. :)

God Bless,
    Josh

3. CindyisHis

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    I had to come back to say ever since I had mentioned that headache it has been gone. :thumbsup: Thank You, Lord. :clap:

4. byhisstripes

byhisstripes pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...

+6,561
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Yes, Thank you Lord!

5. byhisstripes

byhisstripes pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...

+6,561
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    and my coffee is back :clap: wooohoooooo :clap:

6. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! :clap::clap:
    Oh my gosh gurl...ROFL. Well it's better than alcohol. lol.

7. CindyisHis

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    The intense prayer of the righteous is very powerful. James 5:16 Holman Christian Standard Bible

The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. Amplified Bible

The supplication of a righteous man availeth much in its working. American Standard Version

8. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married
    I try to go back on this thread to catch what I've missed. I'm glad I saw it.

I'm in need of prayer now, too. Nothing is wrong--I just need His guidance. I've been trying to decide whether or not to become a moderator here at CF. Yesterday I put everything on the altar, told them I was withdrawing my application and walked away. Then someone suggested I apply in the recovery forum. Now I'm praying again. Here's the strange thing--I had already walked away. Today I heard the Lord.

I guess that's the best way to hear the Lord--DIE to everything first.

But I still need confirmation.

9. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    I need this so badly today...I'm so tired already! ^_^

Josh,
    Only if you say so about your schedule! :)

*waves* Since my coworkers thought I needed something to cheer me up yesterday, I'm giving you all the brownie cake they gave me! Enjoy! ;)

10. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married
    Coffee? Someone said something about coffee?

11. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    lol Yeah, I did! :) Really need some this morning too!

12. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married
    Me too. I'm sitting here drinking tea. It's just not the same...

alright already, I'll go make some coffee...

13. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married
    (Ariel toddles back in with some COFFEE)

Much better! :)

14. CindyisHis

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Good morning! :)

I always wake up drinking green tea, although the very first thing while it is steeping is a cup of warm water with a squeeze of lemon, about a half of lemon. Coffee comes much later, if at all. And then it is half decaf or more.

Paying the Lord makes known to you whether or not be a moderator. :pray:

John 8:12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."
    You are in the light. You see the way to go for you are not in darkness. You can stand on this scripture and many others to know God will lead you.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  15. JoynTx

JoynTx Joyfilled Believer

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

Hugs to everyone! :hug:

16. CindyisHis

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello, Joy!

I'm sorry but I have to go now. :(

17. mtchristiangirl

mtchristiangirl He is my strength!!

+63
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I want to thank everyone for your comments and prayers. We go back to court next week. Our grandaughter is so precious to us as is our daughter. Thanks again and I will let everyone know next week how it went, until then I continue to pray.

18. BarbaraJean

BarbaraJean You took the fall and thought of me, above all!

+4,764
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

19. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married
    I will keep praying.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  20. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married

I've been trying to persuade myself to cut down on the caffeine and drink more green tea...So far caffeine is winning. Oi.

Thank you, I appreciate the prayer. I want to be in the Lord's will, whatever that is, wherever that is. Psalm 32:7-8 is such a blessing. And yes, it helps to know that I am in the light--and the Light is in me.

I remember praying for wisdom repeatedly. One day the Lord told me that He has given me wisdom--Jesus Christ. All the wisdom in the universe resides in me, His name is Jesus.

Then the Lord said, "If you would just stop and listen before you speak or do anything, then you would speak and act with wisdom."

I'm still learning this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.