Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Senator Feinstein faced calls to step down from the position after she was cordial with her Senate colleagues at Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court confirmation hearings last month.

WASHINGTON — Following complaints from liberal groups on her handling of Amy Coney’s Barrett’s confirmation hearing, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., announced that she will not seek to continue as ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“After serving as the lead Democrat on the Judiciary Committee for four years, I will not seek the chairmanship or ranking member position in the next Congress,” she said in a November 23 statement. Feinstein added she looks “forward to continuing to serve as a senior Democrat on the Judiciary, Intelligence, Appropriations and Rules committees as we work with the Biden Administration.”

Continued below.
Feinstein Will Not Continue as Head Democrat on Senate Judiciary Committee

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Senator Feinstein faced calls to step down from the position after she was cordial with her Senate colleagues at Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court confirmation hearings last month.

WASHINGTON — Following complaints from liberal groups on her handling of Amy Coney’s Barrett’s confirmation hearing, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., announced that she will not seek to continue as ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“After serving as the lead Democrat on the Judiciary Committee for four years, I will not seek the chairmanship or ranking member position in the next Congress,” she said in a November 23 statement. Feinstein added she looks “forward to continuing to serve as a senior Democrat on the Judiciary, Intelligence, Appropriations and Rules committees as we work with the Biden Administration.”

Continued below.
Feinstein Will Not Continue as Head Democrat on Senate Judiciary Committee
The far out radicals in charge are going to make Feinstein look like a an evil moderate. The Democrats are beginning to devour their own.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GW Bush and her were never friendly.
I understand why...but I'm wondering if she didn't soften some personally after their brush up.

I mean...she did get almost caught red handed by broadcasting national security information. It wasn't like it was a secret that she was guilty...proof that would stand up in court though was another matter. Bush called her into the Whitehouse to brief her as a gesture of good faith and she bit that hand.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It’s very sad that people are not allowed to be friendly even when they disagree.

Yes presumably Biden and the Democrats "want to heal the division" but you don't do that by doing stuff like this.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes presumably Biden and the Democrats "want to heal the division" but you don't do that by doing stuff like this.
Exactly and it’s just unacceptable that those within her party expects these horrible standards of their people.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dianne Feinstein?? Good Lord, is she still even alive???

God and DF.jpg

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
It’s very sad that people are not allowed to be friendly even when they disagree.
I know...and it's getting worse. I feel it's from lack of God and humility in people's lives.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums