• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Feeling weak

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟49,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone.I have been having trouble with feeling weak lately.I get plenty of rest and even take vitamins and make sure I eat,but I just feel really weak some days.I also naturally have very low blood pressure,so I do not know if that means anything.I was diagnosed with anemia at one point,but then it went away,and now I am not sure if it is coming back.Sometimes I feel really cold,and my feet get icy cold.

Edyos

Pray Continually
Sep 16, 2018
Haifa
✟10,512.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I felt the same lately. I do not think I have anemia, I believe it is the way I eat and not doing sports.
what helped me is waking up every morning at the same time 7:00 AM. But it can be an hour in the morning 4,5,6 8 it doesn't matter as long as you make sure to wake up at this hour. Also if possible try to sleep at the same hour as well.

For me, it helped a lot, I also started doing sports in the morning and now I feel that my body is stronger and I feel less tired.

I hope this tip will help you.

Reactions: Christgirl67
Upvote 0

joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone.I have been having trouble with feeling weak lately.I get plenty of rest and even take vitamins and make sure I eat,but I just feel really weak some days.I also naturally have very low blood pressure,so I do not know if that means anything.I was diagnosed with anemia at one point,but then it went away,and now I am not sure if it is coming back.Sometimes I feel really cold,and my feet get icy cold.
Put electric- (or water-) hotty on the legs, and do more physical activity. Go at least 15 times around the apartment. Make some sport.

Reactions: Christgirl67
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Best advice is to see a doctor.
or go to a blood doning clinc, as they test for anemia and if your blood preasure is low they can't take blood.
If they suspect either you'll still be referred to see your doctor so contact him asap.

Upvote 0