Wales
✟27,336.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, it is good to see a good number of responses to Amy's request. I too join in with them, asking You to assure her of Your love, even when at times You may not be please with her sin or lack of commitment to You. May she experience the appreciation and joy of knowing You fully forgive the penitent who are sorry for and turn from their sin, seeking You, Your righteousness, and Your kingdom, Matthew 6:33. May she then begin healthy habits of prayer and Bible reading and grow in her knowledge and experience of You. May she be patient with herself in this growth, and may she be given the support she needs from people; from her pastor, her church, and other Christian friends. May the church see where it has failed, and make the proper corrections to do a better job. May glory to You come out of all this, and may Christians be edified, and even unsaved come to know You. Amen.
Amen.. Thank you Lord Jesus I recieve it now

Upvote 0

Rosesandthorns

Dec 27, 2018
Wales
✟27,336.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi what you are feeling is condemnation and this is not from the LORD but a tool of the devil to keep you from growing in the LORD and getting you to down. When you came to the LORD the good news is a sinner like you can be totally completely forgiven for all their sins. When you receive the LORD the rush of love is often very strong and emotional. You make some progress and grow a little but over time you get tempted and fall. Now this is where the conviction of the Holy Spirit is calling you back and saying repent again for Jesus loves you the same and will receive you and it wanting to fill your life again. John says this
5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
The idea is in all our lives we need to constantly be being cleansed and keep ourselves in God's grace. You have failed and now feel terrible and the condemnation is keeping you from coming back. At this point you are learning we walk by faith and not emotion. It does not take an emotional high to walk away from temptation but faith. Obedience is a choice and when Joseph ran from the advances of Potiphar's wife he did it because he knew it was wrong and made a stand not to sin. In your life you have to make those stands mentally and determine not to cross that line. Every time we cross the line we need to get back on the right side of the line. As you grow in the LORD the lines in your life should change as new levels of maturity in the LORD bring us closer to being like Jesus. The way to walk by faith is to do the basics in reading your word, stay in prayer and fellowship and take responsibility for your life. Make every day a day to the LORD in fellowship with Him. God bless you for He loves and forgives you and is working in your life.
Amen. Thank you!

Upvote 0

TylerBibleThumper

Oct 26, 2022
Calgary
✟22,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't even tell you how frustrating it is to me (and many others) that the evil one and the demons have any power at all over any of us but that is the LORD's understanding, not my own and HIS understanding is perfect. HIS plan is different from mine. If I had my way? Absolutely NONE of those evil spirits would have even a shred of power or influence but GOD's plan is different and HE knows best.

Upvote 0