Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
feeling low because nothing seems to be improving....there seems to be an open door....a chance to go abroad but it is very confusing because my husband who has never been out of his village is reluctant scared-he does not speak much english.....also a lot of money is needed which we need to take loans again so........but still it is a huge breakthrough-better life than in india but............oh please pray because nothing is working when there seems to be this deliverance it might be something which creates loss of cash ....reaching nowhere or a real thing......and nothing else is working here where we are-i am feeling so hopeless and upset....we really need some deliverance growth and change.....:crossrc:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Bless yer hearts, precious...praying that God makes clear which direction to take, and that He blesses you both and your family along the way, grants extraordinary favor, and provides courage and strength with each step, shining His Light before you as He leads you like the GOOD Shepherd that He is. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
He%20is%20risen%205_zpstknyb8oe.jpg

Praying for You, my Sister in Christ!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i am tired...fought with my husband over this ...he said he soes not want to go -end of discussin it is giving him a headache-he was stating out all the reasons-which were reasons he made up ofcourse-why we should nt go-he is scared of changes and he does not want to go-because he is scared of losing his old life-life which is not good in one way----i said very nasty things in return-and iam sorry -but i actually feel that way even now-i should not be putting this up here -i actually told him that my life was spoiled because i married a man like him who wouldnt do anything to make life better for me or the kids-i said if he was dead it would be so easy - i could take many decisions on my own without having to see his negative attitude all the time....the fact is i am still angry with him and i am sulking-in the end he said ok we will go -but i know that is just temporary-because again he will say -ho i dont want to talk about this -you go if you want-but it doesnt work like that and i have 2 kids also .............oh i am at my all time lowest............because every time something good comes up he spoils it for all of us...........because he wants to continue living in his comfortable old bad life scared to improve and make choices to change-scared he wil miss his parents and scared he will be in a foreign country forver because that country is better than here-and me and the kids woudnt want to come back-what is wrong in having abetter life forver???

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm sooooo sorry precious.....praying for both of you at this most difficult and conflicted time.....praying that God's grace supersedes ALL that is going on and that He paves a way of blessing and favor for all of you...Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
poor darling. i wish i could give you a big hug. although i can only imagine how you must feel, my heart weeps for you. i am praying, sekir. please don't give up. the Lord will make a way. crying out to the Lord for you, your husband, and your precious children.

Upvote 0