North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the tabernacle they needed to get the materials to build it. They sent the master builder to get the trees that would form the walls. The trees were rooted into the cursed world and would have to be removed and die. Now that the trees were removed the other work could begin, planing etc. finally the boards had all their ugly imperfections removed there was one last step each board needed to be covered in gold. Gold is symbolic of God and His righteousness covers us and each gold covered board fits perfectly with the board to the left or right of itself. The Lord is working on each of us building a resplendent of living stones. Each stone is perfectly dressed and will fit together perfectly forever. Don’t miss His work on you and on your behalf. The Lord promised to finish the work He has begun in each of us. Are there things in your spiritual life that need to change. Without a doubt same is true for all believers.

The Lord designed each of us and something’s are true for each us. Take worship as an example. We were created to worship. If we don’t worship God we will worship something that is bigger, smarter or fill in the blank you worship when you aren’t worshipping God.some people worship staying home and sleeping in, other it might be out on the golf course. Someone else worships shopping. Idols are still everywhere in our lives and each is seeking to be the one to lead us to worship what we feel we can’t do without. The Lord says at. The end of Matthew s book that I with you AM. That is the way it is written in Greek. It takes God’s holiest o.t. Name and brackets us. The Lord was teaching us He is like the air itself encompassing us and never deserting us. Hope. This might help. I will be keeping you in prayer.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone else feel like you have been abandoned by God? I have been examining my thoughts & actions to ensure I am not living in transgressive sin, I have spoken to God, I have looked at everything I can think of yet I feel abandoned in my soul/mind. Has anyone else felt like such? Is there any Scripture you could share with me & could you keep me in your prayers? I desire a conversation so please do not hesitate to respond.

Edit: Also, I am not having any sort of trial, at least that I am aware of, I feel like God is not near because something in me just does not feel normal.

All the time... but even authors of scripture felt that way from time to time. I'm sure Joseph felt that way when he was imprisoned for being moral and ethical. Kind David wrote entire Psalms about it. The Prophet Jeremiah, and even Peter I'm sure felt God had abandoned him.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Does anyone else feel like you have been abandoned by God? I have been examining my thoughts & actions to ensure I am not living in transgressive sin, I have spoken to God, I have looked at everything I can think of yet I feel abandoned in my soul/mind. Has anyone else felt like such? Is there any Scripture you could share with me & could you keep me in your prayers? I desire a conversation so please do not hesitate to respond.

Edit: Also, I am not having any sort of trial, at least that I am aware of, I feel like God is not near because something in me just does not feel normal.
If "normal" or "feel normal", refers to someone in right standing with the Father and with the Son,
then most people on earth do not "feel normal" as they are not "normal" - until and

unless they in truth and in spirit serve Yahuweh and are called according to His Purpose.

People who are "normal" (in this one post now limiting the meaning of "normal" to being in right standing , living in union with, the Father and with the Son)
don't and shouldn't rely on "FEELINGS", since
"FEELINGS" can (and do) disturb, distract, mislead, and deceive the person with the
"FEELINGS" .... i.e.
"FEELINGS" are not RELIABLE and CANNOT BE TRUSTED......

Upvote 0